UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

EQMS vs sick,one, raw, cya, m>m, WKD, tft, blues, randoms, pink, white, and their mommas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good admit defeat and move on. About time you realize you and your guild are garbage

Does anything even have to be said about this? LOL

Damn youre that scared of me that you know when i will be on and off? That sucks cus i know nothing about you. I was off last week stalker

Umm no, I have no idea what you're work schedule is like, but you said you get off work at 11 PM every night, but you have been online playing multiple times during the week before 11 PM. And last week? The Idoc was Monday :/

Mico

Sorceror
haha, please show me you guys do it. So now we have a decent crew on you bitches are too scared to log on? Figures right?
Sorry i rather work and make money to travel rather keep killing you everyday. Kinda boring tbh. Atleast when i was fighting glutt back then with dreamteam, never one time we complain about anything. Youre just trash bro tbh. Put up or shut the fukk up and go to sleep please.

Sorry i rather work and make money to travel rather keep killing you everyday. Kinda boring tbh. Atleast when i was fighting glutt back then with dreamteam, never one time we complain about anything. Youre just trash bro tbh. Put up or shut the fukk up and go to sleep please.

Put up or shut up? YOU ARE THE ONE DODGING! LOL

GimpCent

Knight
The Minax And RAW were the same, and ONE/S1CK are the same. So it was 2 groups, vs you're 2 groups. Only difference was we had half the numbers and still fucked you up :/

One and sick are not the same guild.... you don't even have the same person gm, you don't have the same people. Though its true most are in both now but no they are not the same guild.

One uses Ts, Sick uses skype another example of you lying about being the same guild

I wish you would just shut up but sadly I believe you don't understand that you repeatly make yourself out to be a fool. Who the hell needs to lie about a video game.... and what do you think that says about you

One and sick are not the same guild.... you don't even have the same person gm, you don't have the same people. Though its true most are in both now but no they are not the same guild.

One uses Ts, Sick uses skype another example of you lying about being the same guild

I wish you would just shut up but sadly I believe you don't understand that you repeatly make yourself out to be a fool. Who the hell needs to lie about a video game.... and what do you think that says about you

Everybody in S1CK has a character in ONE you fucking moron. Are you in either guild? No. Stop trying to speak about something you know nothing about scrub. We are always in TS

GimpCent

Knight
How would you know? Remember we denied you admission into S1CK so you joined RAW. GG

I wasn't even denied admission to SICk and if SICK and ONE was the same guild I would of automatically be in SICK as well.... How can I even be denied in sick and be in one by your very logic....

Are you special? Do you not know when to shut your fucking mouth?

You were in ONE for like a day before ghost kicked you. S1CK is ONE's PK guild, EVERY member of S1CK has a character in ONE. Please stop making yourself sound stupid, you have no argument.

GimpCent

Knight
You were in ONE for like a day before ghost kicked you. S1CK is ONE's PK guild, EVERY member of S1CK has a character in ONE. Please stop making yourself sound stupid, you have no argument.

Ghost never kicked me.... where did you get that from? Me and Ghost still get along fine, I like the guy. Maybe you should ask your GM if he kicked me. Once again you make up bullshit.... over a video game

Ghost did you kick me from ONE? or did I leave respectfully without any drama?

And btw you were denied admission into S1CK, you kept asking me to let you join but after being in call with you for 5 mins everybody thought you were a nerd and didn't want you in. You kept trying to brag about having girls from the forum on your facebook like it was something cool. Guess what, its not... :/

xavior

Sorceror
Of course you used to play with him -- he paid 1 mil to join my guild. Once you pay the mil to chill you're always a disciple of lord gluttony.
Anyone who is that fat and talks about themselves in third person needs to quit playing uo.

GimpCent

Knight
And btw you were denied admission into S1CK, you kept asking me to let you join but after being in call with you for 5 mins everybody thought you were a nerd and didn't want you in. You kept trying to brag about having girls from the forum on your facebook like it was something cool. Guess what, its not... :/

I asked to join SICK but wasnt never once told no, I was told to talk to Fablous he is the GM. I never did talk to him if that gives you any idea of how serious I was. Again if I was in ONE, and you said ONE/Sick are the same guild I wouldnt have to ask anyone right? I mean did you think I forgot about that lie?

and if you guys think I am nerd, what does that make you for lying about a video game?

and about bragging about uo forum girls on my facebook, you guys were gushing about how hot some girl was which brought up the topic. I made fun of you guys for trying to hit on girls over a video game....

Your reality has way to much fantasy in it

xavior

Sorceror
I asked to join SICK but wasnt never once told no, I was told to talk to Fablous he is the GM. I never did talk to him if that gives you any idea of how serious I was.

and if you guys think I am nerd, what does that make you for lying about a video game?

and about bragging about uo forum girls on my facebook, you guys were gushing about how hot some girl was which brought up the topic. I made fun of you guys for trying to hit on girls over a video game....

Your reality has way to much fantasy in it

Gimp you are a nerd you paid Nate hundreds of dollars rl money for a bear mask... BOOM

Status
Not open for further replies.