UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

EQMS vs sick,one, raw, cya, m>m, WKD, tft, blues, randoms, pink, white, and their mommas

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROBFAB

Wanderer
^^^ i deff dont rage logg anymore i could care less for this game...and toke i feel sorry for you playing with ms eq if your stating something

GluttSDS

Sorceror
That's why everytime you die you rage log? I used to play w/ you bro if anyone takes this game seriously it's you. No beef w/ u just sayin'

Of course you used to play with him -- he paid 1 mil to join my guild. Once you pay the mil to chill you're always a disciple of lord gluttony.

Mico

Sorceror
Please everyone take a few seconds and mourn for all the deaths of ALL the funguys that talks so much trash on the forum but suck so much dick in game. UNCUT VERSION INCLUDING (VENT 6:00) (All action, no hiding, no blues, no funguys. Balls to the wall). ENJOY!

PS: mickey mouse, you can't handle this much pvp son.

Welcome to Germany Mother Fukker!

GluttSDS

Sorceror
you guys didnt even take the idoc and look how many people u have :[... nice pathfinding btw HAH

We didnt take the IDOC because we were fighting against the entire server... over 8 guilds allied up to try to stop 11 of us(newbs in purple). They got the loot because the idoc was locked and blocked by stools(and all the rares were blessed) and they had their blues in it(theyre good at trammy shit) but they died over and over and over fighting 11 of us with well over 20(videos dont lie).

Its a sad state of UOGamers PVP when literally 8+ guilds, some with 400 members and some with supposed PVPers(hahaha), need to ally up in order to attempt to fight(and then die to us on video) over and over again.

p.s.

Mickey Mundo is like Kenny from Southpark in that he dies every video posted(except kenny usually dies once, mickey mundoG&G dies 3+ each vid).

GluttSDS

Sorceror
you just threaten to drive 45 mins to punch someone in the face over the video game... that seems pretty serious bro

Lets make sure this quote is never forgotten when he tries to talk shit again...

p.s.

Lets also never forget Fabolous paid me a million gold to join EQMS... he'll always be my little disciple.

GluttSDS

Sorceror
I hope people dont think the entire shard(including supposed "elite" pvpers who "dont need to ally to stop EQMS") allying up just to die to us is anything new... Im just happy we havent had to fight Bear and Akasha again ;)

We didnt take the IDOC because we were fighting against the entire server... over 8 guilds allied up to try to stop 11 of us(newbs in purple). They got the loot because the idoc was locked and blocked by stools(and all the rares were blessed) and they had their blues in it(theyre good at trammy shit) but they died over and over and over fighting 11 of us with well over 20(videos dont lie).

Its a sad state of UOGamers PVP when literally 8+ guilds, some with 400 members and some with supposed PVPers(hahaha), need to ally up in order to attempt to fight(and then die to us on video) over and over again.

p.s.

Mickey Mundo is like Kenny from Southpark in that he dies every video posted(except kenny usually dies once, mickey mundoG&G dies 3+ each vid).

lol entire shard? It was maybe 9 of us against you're 15+, nice job with your counting. And let's not forget, we kill you in every video we post, the only difference is we don't need to rez kill. ;)

GluttSDS

Sorceror
9 of you? HAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH there were 7 guilds alone there, so maybe if each guild brought 1 person youd have 9.

oh its micky mundo of G&G -- the guy who dies 3x every video we post. You talk shit but:

1. your forum name has G&G in it
2. you die 3x in every video mico posts
3. you play in a blue guild with over 400 members that is allied with several guilds and still cant beat EQMS
4. when that alliance isnt enough to fight EQMS(newbs in purple), you call in everyone you can on skype begging them to come help the people who make you look so bad on the forums
5. you still die 3x in every video mico posts even with your huge alliance making you look even worse

Call yourself pro but youre just an average joe, maybe you NEED to ally up more guilds to stop me, your #1 foe.

White Lotus

Sorceror
LOL i like how if someone is fighting you they are automatically allied with ONE or if there are people with guild tags that automatically its 8 guilds allied.....
i guess Holy and ONE are just some fierce allied army...even tho im the only person on the whole shard in Holy..but yea thats a valid alliance

the truth is we just keep stomping your guild
you just sit here on the forums bashing us every way you can think up to try to hold your disheartened guild together with excuses cause we both KNOW whats really going on.

whatever helps you sleep i guess

GluttSDS

Sorceror
What excuses? Look at the video -- you got smashed when you tried to fight us so you kept retreating back to your house with overwhelming numbers. I think youre getting upset that you need to work with everyone you know on skype(CYA, MM, SS, ONE, SICK, etc...) in order to fight us.

We arent complaining -- we got what we wanted, videos of you guys teaming up everyone you know to fight us and still dying to newbs in purple.

RuBiXKuBiX

Sorceror
LOL they really got crushed there...

Wish I would been there but I had to go offline early cause of fuking Work :(
Timezones suck... I miss all the Fun.

What excuses? Look at the video -- you got smashed when you tried to fight us so you kept retreating back to your house with overwhelming numbers. I think youre getting upset that you need to work with everyone you know on skype(CYA, MM, SS, ONE, SICK, etc...) in order to fight us.

We arent complaining -- we got what we wanted, videos of you guys teaming up everyone you know to fight us and still dying to newbs in purple.

Hahaha, MM SS ONE and Sick are the same guild. Nice try fat boy

GluttSDS

Sorceror
LOL they really got crushed there...

Wish I would been there but I had to go offline early cause of fuking Work :(
Timezones suck... I miss all the Fun.

Sad to think these so called elite pvpers were working together with anyone they could convince to come into their skype call and still failed at PVP... against EQMS newbs in purple no less.

Sad sad sad that this is the best UOG has to offer... everyone calls us scrubs but then they are scared to fight us alone so they call in everyone they can find and still die to us in the field.

GluttSDS

Sorceror
Hahaha, MM SS ONE and Sick are the same guild. Nice try fat boy

Thats over 500 members combined... and yet you still feel the need to ally up minax guilds and blues to fight EQMS(and die trying as seen in the video).

poor micky mundo -- he cant beat us with SICK, he cant beat us with ONE, he cant beat us with SICK and ONE together, and he cant beat us with those 2 plus 30 other nut huggers... if I had a PVP guild and couldnt beat EQMS i wouldnt ally up with people to try do it(and fail like you did), Id quit the game.

This is the micky mundo button -- you press it when you die 3x in every video like he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.