UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Euro 2008

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer
Re: Euro 2008

ServiuS;405563 said:
Luck? dude luck happens 1 times maybe 2 times but it happend 3 times and you sayin still luck,dont make me laugh..they have big hearts,they never accept to be surrender,they are always keep pushing and they are deserved to respect.If they are loss against to germany i will applaud to them. (sorry about my poor eng.) btw turkey have 5 injury and 3 card penalty player it means turkey will play with just 15 player (11 first team 4 substitute).

If they knew how to tackle they wouldn't get cards, but anyways, i believe the finals will be Germany vs Spain. I think Germany has the required talent and desire to win to beat turkey, and well turkey is hurt and stuff. Russia on the other hand will give Spain a good game, but i predict the score being 3-2 for Spain based on the style of play of Arragones, that touch touch style of football which was seen against italy, they just sat in italy's half and passed the ball around and broke the defence 1 pass at a time then took a shot.
These will be great games. Watch em kthx.

luigi-demise;405611 said:
If they knew how to tackle they wouldn't get cards, but anyways, i believe the finals will be Germany vs Spain. I think Germany has the required talent and desire to win to beat turkey, and well turkey is hurt and stuff. Russia on the other hand will give Spain a good game, but i predict the score being 3-2 for Spain based on the style of play of Arragones, that touch touch style of football which was seen against italy, they just sat in italy's half and passed the ball around and broke the defence 1 pass at a time then took a shot.
These will be great games. Watch em kthx.

Hey let's all go on the forums but never Ventrilo.

ServiuS

Sorceror

btw arragones will work with Fenerbahce SK (turkey) next year,and i'm a fan of republic of fenerbahce but i dont want see him on fenerbahce god he's granpa wtf? :)

Oaks

Knight

Well you know what they say, football is a game played for 90 minutes and in the end the Germans win. Turkey couldn't pull off another late win even though they did equalise in the last 9 minutes or so.

Rooting for a Russian or Spanish win here :p

Too many G&Ts?

or did Spain just play the best game of the championship?

*rubs eyes*

FE

(PS Finally getting over the Quarter-finals hurdle in a major Championship seems to have really raised their game...)

[Drakull]

Knight

Spain 3 - Russia 0...... (the starting 3 goals difference was not a fluke :p )
That should say something by itself... maybe it's even more notorious when checking the statistics and seeing that Spain kicked the ball 10 times (aiming inside the goal) while Russia did just once during the whole game.

Fashion, about the penalties that the referee didn't considered as such in Spain vs Italy... it was not faking, specially when you were able to see the replay 3 times on ESPN and even the commentarists (none of them from Spain or Italy) were surprised that the referee was not considering those as faults.....

And as a note.... the winner is going to be Spain:
Germany didn't really deserved winning against Turkey. Turkey was the one playing the best and controlling the ball all the time, but didn't had the luck Germany had... (and their goalkeeper made serious mistakes). If they keep playing at that level, and Spain keeps at the level it's right now, Spain will win for sure.

I never believe the commentarists, only my eyes.

What Drakull said about yesterday's match is right, what I can add is that russian's shoot "on goal" was in 88th minute.

psz

Administrator

Germany played badly, plain and simple, and Spain played really good football.

No last minute equaliser this time. Spain SHOULD have been up 2-0, but a few inches here or there kept it 1-0. (I think you know the almost-kick I mean ;->)

Crank

Sorceror

Congrats to Spain, it has taken 44yrs and they def played like champions. very well deserved title.