UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Event] A brand new guild (semi-RP)

Joar93

Sorceror
[Event] A brand new guild (semi-RP)

I, and Whitemoon would like to announce that there will be a small RP event tommorow, around 23:00 PM GMT. If everything goes right, a new kind of a RP guild will be formed after the event. For the event, there are no preperations needed at all! Also, you don't have to be a real RPer to join, everybody could join. The winner will get a nice treasure chest filled with goods and a place within the guild.

Stay tuned! I'll post more info tommorow.

For more information AIM: 'Joar93'

Suriv

Sorceror
re: [Event] A brand new guild (semi-RP)

Erm, you're denying nerdiness, and playing Ultima Online?

Go play Halo or something if you're going to be a frat-gamer about it. :p

I'm staying tuned, Joar93!

Joar93

Sorceror

Sheivan01;1829524 said:
this isnt the nerdy section

Phew! Then I didn't misplace my thread...

Those who will come, can you leave a post here? I need to know how many people will come, or else I have to do this event another time. I probably need 5 people or so.

Joar93

Sorceror

arisuki;1829712 said:
I think you can count me in~ more details needed, though.

I will post a message in this thread when the event will start, that will be around 23:00 PM GMT, 18:00 PM EST. I do not want to give away locations just yet. You don't have to come prepared, even a newbie could particapate.

Tribal

Lord

Suriv;1829528 said:
Erm, you're denying nerdiness, and playing Ultima Online?

Go play Halo or something if you're going to be a frat-gamer about it. :p

I'm staying tuned, Joar93!
guy obv thinks that frat boys are cool

Joar93

Sorceror
Re: [Event] A brand new guild (semi-RP)

I've been asked why Whitemoon and I placed it in the general discussion forum...

To clear things up, this will be some sort of scavenger hunt, you don't have to RP or anything like that while particapating. After this event I will make a recruitement thread about the RP-guild in the RP forums. This event will be a taste of the guild :p.
The winner(s) will get a chest filled with goods, and perhaps a place in the guild.

Note that the event will be in the guardzone, it's perfectly safe! The only risk might be the guards :p

Joar93;1829737 said:
I've been asked why Whitemoon and I placed it in the general discussion forum...

To clear things up, this will be some sort of scavenger hunt, you don't have to RP or anything like that while particapating. After this event I will make a recruitement thread about the RP-guild in the RP forums. This event will be a taste of the guild :p.
The winner(s) will get a chest filled with goods, and perhaps a place in the guild.

Note that the event will be in the guardzone, it's perfectly safe! The only risk might be the guards :p

a scavenger hunt guild, that must be really exciding.

Joar93

Sorceror

Darc Abyss;1829756 said:
lol at the nerds calling nerds nerds.....

So, you are calling us nerds... That means you are laughing at yourself?

Darc Abyss;1829756 said:
a scavenger hunt guild, that must be really exciding.

It's not a scavenger hunt guild XD, the guild will be much more complicated! :p

For the event, and the meaning of this thread:
The event will be delayed for one hour due to "certain consequences". I hope you don't mind it. So, you can expect the event starting at 7 PM EST, or 0:00 AM GMT! All particapents could gather in Britain just before the given time :p.

All the informtaion will be posted here at the given time!