UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

EVENT: Equilibrium brings you yet another Harrower! (12/9)

kazzz

Wanderer
EVENT: Equilibrium brings you yet another Harrower! (12/9)

That's right... you read that subject correctly...

Yet another publicly announced Harrower, spawned at 7:45 PM, EST (GMT -5) on Saturday, December 9!

This post is ahead of the actual spawning of the harrower... but get ready for it! o_O

As always, you all know that stat scrolls are an incredibly valuable commodity...
Come prepared to fight! (PVP)

Special thanks to F4E for providing the Oaks skull for tonight's mayhem!!

Re: EVENT: Equilibrium brings you yet another Harrower! (12/9)

Yeah it was aquired. I watched them "aquire it" all the while thinking if I should pop out and try to take it from them lol

malakhi

Wanderer

its AT DESTARD (the place with dragons).

GO GO GO GO

OMG

Sorceror

u guys are hackers ,that's why nobody want to paly with u. so why should we come? u guys can do by yourselves. We dont care about hackers . Thank you.

pbguy434

Knight

OMG said:
u guys are hackers ,that's why nobody want to paly with u. so why should we come? u guys can do by yourselves. We dont care about hackers . Thank you.
die

Lavukprenses

Wanderer

this must be funny and you must be genious...?! i dont think so..

stand at entrance, lure creatures to entrance and own ppl...

lol guys you are really boring.

what are you trying to do? prove yourself?

z0rak

Wanderer

yeah, we're so boring that we TELL PEOPLE WHERE A HARROWER IS. stfusirs, learn2play or stfuplz

huh

Wanderer

yeah, you guys use too big of syringes when injecting your packets, so I dont want to play with you. Im afraid you might leak some of those injected packets on me.

kazzz

Wanderer

Lavukprenses said:
this must be funny and you must be genious...?! i dont think so..

stand at entrance, lure creatures to entrance and own ppl...

lol guys you are really boring.

what are you trying to do? prove yourself?
I didn't think we had anything left to prove...

You've got us all wrong... it's all in the name of fun my friend...

It's just a game. Perhaps you should try to enjoy it as such. :eek:

ServiuS

Sorceror

z0rak said:
yeah, we're so boring that we TELL PEOPLE WHERE A HARROWER IS. stfusirs, learn2play or stfuplz

Everybody knows how to playin that f****n game dont worry about that..just everbody wanna play game with normal ways,not hacks or etc. like yours..now do it harry or whatever you want..you'll be alone on this shard (i think this is your choice)..have fun..

Red Squirrel

Wanderer

Yeah because its fun to kill everyone then trash talk them after. I hope nobody bothers tbh.

z0rak

Wanderer

vi is gay, emacs is gay, pico is gay. anybody that thinks otherwise is a pompous ass who thinks he's cool for having linux installed. r0xx on, NOBODY thinks you're smart (and rightly so)

Lucifall

Knight

He may not be smart, or be a computer expert, but I respect him for the simple fact that he dont trash talk and offend people like you do.

I agree with any EVP members on this thread. Im sick of going to some .E run event and watching you use the cheapest and most lame Kills and then call everyone noob for not being at the same level of faggotry as yourself. Nah thats cool i just think that running a harrower with no PvP is kinda lame. But you brought that on yourself :)