UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Event] Saturday 22nd November 8pm EST

Engage

Wanderer
[Event] Saturday 22nd November 8pm EST

When: Saturday 22nd November 8pm EST
Where: Eronia/Agathys (wont give a specific location, it will be up to players to "start" the event)
What: Will be following on from the the http://www.uogamers.com/forum/scenario/170268-update-7th-nov-thieves-agathys.html storyline and will involve both killing of monsters/bosses and a few other tasks. Small rewards will be given (no unique items etc) and more details will be released as it gets closer.

Hope to see you all there!

Here are some random time conversions to help those in different timezones (someone may wanna double check them I did it rather quickly)
20:00:00 Saturday November 22, 2008 in US/Eastern converts to
11:30:00 Sunday November 23, 2008 in Australia/Adelaide
19:00:00 Saturday November 22, 2008 in US/Central
01:00:00 Sunday November 23, 2008 in Europe/London

http://www.timezoneconverter.com/

John McGail

Sorceror
Re: [Event] Saturday 22nd November 8pm EST

I'm sure most SOK members will be there, except our european members!
All I have to say is watch out to anyone casting magic around SOK!

Engage

Wanderer

Just a note, this will be open to all players (not just RPers), however, anyone excessively griefing or deliberately trying to ruin the event will be jailed.

Engage

Wanderer

I have a plan set out for how I want the event to go and it should be plenty of fun. Unfortunately I am not going to have enough time amongst exam studies and final end of year University stuff to run the entire event this weekend. There will still be part of the event on this weekend though and all this means is that I will probably have to spread the event out in order to get it all done.

Overall its probably a good thing as it gives a few medium sized events for players to do rather than a single big one. :)

Engage

Wanderer

Roury the cook requests help from all who are willing.

Roury, having regained his strength thanks to the healing abilities of Brother Phil, wishes to reclaim the farmstead from the brigands that invaded some weeks ago. Any and all adventurers wishing to help Roury reclaim the farmstead have been asked to gather infront of The Crown and Sceptre Inn as soon as possible.

Be wary, all who enter the battle risk certain death! Rumours have been confirmed that the brigands attacked the farmstead at the request of Smith and Julinka (leader of the mercenaries). By taking control of the farmstead Smith has managed to drastically strengthen the thieves’ guilds foothold within Agathys. Who knows what steps he will
take next in his attempt to overthrow the town.

Details: Meet at Crown and Sceptre Inn in Agathys at 8pm EST and await instructions from Roury.

Manic3456

Sorceror

Engage;1774519 said:
Roury the cook requests help from all who are willing.

Roury, having regained his strength thanks to the healing abilities of Brother Phil, wishes to reclaim the farmstead from the brigands that invaded some weeks ago. Any and all adventurers wishing to help Roury reclaim the farmstead have been asked to gather infront of The Crown and Sceptre Inn as soon as possible.

Be wary, all who enter the battle risk certain death! Rumours have been confirmed that the brigands attacked the farmstead at the request of Smith and Julinka (leader of the mercenaries). By taking control of the farmstead Smith has managed to drastically strengthen the thieves’ guilds foothold within Agathys. Who knows what steps he will
take next in his attempt to overthrow the town.

Details: Meet at Crown and Sceptre Inn in Agathys at 8pm EST and await instructions from Roury.

Wow, I may make a Roleplayer.. you make this sound awesome o_O

Engage

Wanderer

Thanks to all those that turned up, had a few glitches (including some of the pre-made NPCs being accidentally deleted just before the event!) but it still seemed to work okay.

Hope you had fun!