UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[EVENT] The Unknown Seafarers

Tycho

Page
Hello Citizen,

I would like to report a very strange string of events in our local seaports; strange bodies have been washing ashore in droves. This is ruining sea commerce and must be put to a end as quickly as possible, or our fishing villages, such as Serpents Hold will likely be starved out due to lack of much needed import supplies!

Please help us find a cause, and quickly rectify it, so as to restore sea commerce as quickly as possible.

Dire straits,

<an illegible signature is scrawled hastily across the bottom of the missive>

Brett Thomas

Wanderer
Seaports Seem fine to me...

It is occurring in Bucs Den Trammel as far as I know. Beware as the monsters are fast and quite powerful and will give you a run for your money. The monsters are in the form of a wraith/boggle and are named a cursed soul.

There are peerless keys that are dropping as loot which are a broken spyglass (green hued spyglass), a rusted shiv (a tan hued dagger), a fragment of a treasure map (a tan map fragment), a tattered pirate hat (a normal hued tricone hat) and a malfunctioning sextant (a red hued sextant).

Now if anyone could give any info on where the entrance to the peerless for these keys are that would be fantastic.

Tycho

Page
There are peerless keys that are dropping as loot which are a broken spyglass (green hued spyglass), a rusted shiv (a tan hued dagger), a fragment of a treasure map (a tan map fragment), a tattered pirate hat (a normal hued tricone hat) and a malfunctioning sextant (a red hued sextant).
<Administrative note: The above mentioned items are NOT peerless keys. They are transient items not meant for players to hoard. They have a place. Find it, and put them there!>

Brett Thomas

Wanderer
<Administrative note: The above mentioned items are NOT peerless keys. They are transient items not meant for players to hoard. They have a place. Find it, and put them there!>

Thank you Tycho. I was just giving the information pertaining to the nature of the items to help other players to take part in this event. Thank you again for everything Tycho. :>

Ooooh shyt! Captain Lucian held a meeting! :eek:

Captain Lucian said:
Good day Citizens!
So, it has been brought to my attention that we have an interesting situation on our hands.
From the reports I've received, there are pirate corpses washing ashore in a few towns.
A large number of corpses, if my reports are correct.
I assure you, the Royal Guard will do their best to handle this situation.
I will meet with my War Council as soon as I am finished here, and we will discuss our plans.
Please be aware, the seaports in the walled city of Trinsic, the forsaken city of New Magincia,
and the lawless town of Buccaneer's Den are NOT a safe place to be.
And at this current time, the Royal Guard cannot protect the Citizens should they venture there.
As soon as I have a definitive timeline of military action, I will call another meeting.
Until then, please stray far away from the afflicted townships.
Until we meet again,
Farewell Citizens!

Tycho

Page
! EVENT UPDATE !

Captain Lucian will be holding a scheduled meeting!

What: Britannia Royal Guard Meeting
When: 7:00pm EST, February 16th, 2015
Where: Castle Britannia Throne Room, Britain, Trammel
Who: Captain Lucian, of course!
Why: Because Unknown Seafarers, that's why!

BE THERE, OR BE LEFT OUT!

Edited to reflect the appropriate date; February 16th, 2015