UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Eventful Night

jmaster

Sorceror
Eventful Night

Fun time at Mag guys, thanks Com for putting up a good fight :< to bad you kept replacing your guards, Sl & minax teamed up, i think we diid a good job, it was really alot of fun
- Spliff
P.S Leave my damn war horse alone :/

M

Mark

Probably the most fun I've had on UO:

jmaster

Sorceror
yeah it was lots of fun :< i gota SS of all the minax/SL lined up 3 seconds before we showed up the first time, i wanan post it but... some profanity .. lol :>

M

Mark

Go ahead and post them, you didn't see the 'suckmycock' in the bottom left of the first one I guess.

M

Mark

I'm sure he won't hold your pre-raid pep/trash talk against you. :p

jmaster

Sorceror
:p yeah thats what i wanted everyone to say but some decided to shout other stuff, and i'd rather not post it :>

M

Mark

This is where I was pretty sure we were fucked. I was back in sigil room and all our guards had been wiped out, there were 6-7 SL/Minax coming in, and I had maybe 2-3 guys with me. I told them all that this was probably it and anyone who didn't want to die should run to the back, hide, and logout. I was pretty proud when those 3-4 random CoM members stacked and MS'd with me, even when death was imminent.

Thankfully, our guys came through and cleaned up from the back. This was the aftermath:

jmaster

Sorceror
Aye the Poison traps + Explos outside the bridge screwed a few of us, then peopel jsut ran in to the sigil room, with out warning just ran in poisoned from the trap then got Mass Ms'd :/

aSydiK

Sorceror
That was definitely great...what factions is all about! Too bad the guards had to ruin the party :p...and Mark damn you and your faction traps!

Reuip

Wanderer
hehe

I thought it was a lot of fun. Hadn't done something nice like that in a while. I saw you tell your guys to logoff now if they didnt want to die (dead thief inside base.)

Heres a few pictures I got myself

Our first gatherings for a raid.

My lineup shot, excuse the words, thought "I've been banned!" to be pretty funny

After we killed the guards, a few more were randomly placed by the entrance. Here's one chasing down a freshly ressed ally.

and finally, I have us regrouping for a second raid. (sadly I missed most of that one, client crashed)

Pink is a licensed trademark of Farmers and Tailors Atlantic (F@T). We will accept checks, paypal, money orders, and UO gold as royalty to our copyright.