UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Everyone has to read these...asap

Irina

Wanderer
Everyone has to read these...asap

1st book-Outlander
2nd book-Dragonfly in Amber
3rd book-Voyager

by: Diana Gabaldon

BEST EVER OMG!!!!

Then when you're done with those:

1st book-The Golden Compass
2nd book-The Subtle Knife
3rd book-The Amber Spyglass

By: Phillip Pullman

2nd best books ever!!!

And when you're done with those, read the Harry Potter books....

Finally, read Timeline (there was a movie, but I didn't see it...I couldn't ruin that awesome book. I forgot who it's by...)

Galgum

Page
Oh God, so much reading, and I gotta get a new library card so I can read that damn Da Vinci Code book. No promises being that when college starts back up there's gonna be 100x the reading this time around.

Cantsayb

Wanderer
Ack, all that one needs to read is the following:

Battlefiald Earth
Dune Saga -Every one of them
Lord of the Rings Trilogy
The Hobbit
The Silmarillion
Watership Down
The Sabage Nation
The Enemy Within
The DaVinci Code
OZ Series
The Merry Wives Of Windsor - watch it, its a play
Steppenwolfe
Sidhartha
The Journey to the East
Beneath the Wheel
Rainbow Six
The China Threat
The Cider House Rules

and for the best fictional reading imo

The Silence of the Lambs
Red Dragon
Hannibal

I believe that reading all of these books is crutial to being a human :). There is quite a few more that i would reccomend but i cannot find all of my books, about half of my collection is loaned out. Have fun, lol :).

GradGT

Sorceror
Re: Everyone has to read these...asap

Timeline, by Michael Crichton, was a really good book. His new book "State of Fear" is really good at exposing the bullshit that is "global warming" and the modern environmental movement, while still being an interesting book. I'd read it.

As for the first three books, I don't read anything written by women, too many mood swings in the writing, sorry.