UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Excerpt from: thinking about playing again

Alvin1337

Sorceror
Alvin is sometimes a member and other times not. Be careful, Alvin(if he is ZS today) would kill his own mother for some mongbat-loot, HATES americans, and is a known scammer...Avoid him like the plague(I assume your american since your on eastern).
And this comes from the guy I sold his suit back for 20% (or so?) of the value when his insurance failed ?
How ungrateful;]...

Chaos_Lord

Sorceror
And this comes from the guy I sold his suit back for 20% (or so?) of the value when his insurance failed ?
How ungrateful;]...
I never said you scammed me personally. I still have recordings of every single one of our skype conversations. You did sell It back to me at a small cash price. That DOES NOT change the fact that multiple peole identified you as a scammer. the fact that you extorted me for $10 to get my stuff back is not reallt relevant. It doesnt make you a scammer or a good person
You openly told me that you hate all americans (even polski americans).
The conversations with you were much more unpleasant thwn paying $10.
Listeni g to your hatefule stereotypes were the worst part. Less hate more love bro

Alvin1337

Sorceror
You openly told me that you hate all americans (even polski americans). The conversations with you were much more unpleasant thwn paying $10.
Listeni g to your hatefule stereotypes were the worst part. Less hate more love bro
I will remember not to talk with you next time you loose suit, if conversations with me are so painful for you hehe

[...] the fact that you extorted me for $10 to get my stuff back is not reallt relevant. [...] thwn paying $10.[...]
Dont overexagerate things, I made you pay 10$ for the donation store ; ] - if I remember correct it was a blue ball that you bought me no?
In my opinion I helped the server ! ; ]

Geaux

Sorceror
I never said you scammed me personally. I still have recordings of every single one of our skype conversations. You did sell It back to me at a small cash price. That DOES NOT change the fact that multiple peole identified you as a scammer. the fact that you extorted me for $10 to get my stuff back is not reallt relevant. It doesnt make you a scammer or a good person
You openly told me that you hate all americans (even polski americans).
The conversations with you were much more unpleasant thwn paying $10.
0O

Mantvis

Sorceror
Dont overexagerate things, I made you pay 10$ for the donation store ; ] - if I remember correct it was a blue ball that you bought me no?
In my opinion I helped the server ! ; ]
I think someone started feeling that his ass is burning. You are cornered, nowhere to run :)

First you were speaking about fraction of the price, now its donation store item. You are lying, you can't get your story straight..

Last edited:

Chaos_Lord

Sorceror
Alvin is telli g the truth in this case. He wanted me to send him cash(I refused) and then we negotiated to a uogamers store donation. He even gave me my suit back b4 I gave him the blue ball. I could have just bounced but I am a man of my word besides $10 to the shard isnt a big deal. If alvin wasnt so hateful towards foreiners he woukd be much more respectable. As it stands racists, bigots, and hate spewers will never be cool in my book.

Alvin1337

Sorceror
He wanted me to send him cash(I refused) and then we negotiated to a uogamers store donation.

I hope that when you finally decide to log in to the game instead of trolling the forum you will loose your insurance again. This time - after reading this bullshit you decided to start randomly posting (and really randomly - i cant think of anything that I made to provoke this) - whoever loots you will keep your stuff.
Will it happen? - Maybe, if I remember right when you were active you lost it twice in 1.5 months period or so.

A.

Last edited:

Mantvis

Sorceror
Alvin is telli g the truth in this case. He wanted me to send him cash(I refused) and then we negotiated to a uogamers store donation.
So he wanted to make an ILLEGAL real money trade, was trying to lure you into breaking the rules, but you did not let him. Good on your part Chaos_Lord.

It's a shame that one of more noticeable players like Alvin encourages others to break the rules for his behalf. Not a good image for whole shard and other players.

I would not be surprised if his riches in-game has been made in other shady ways.

Chaos_Lord

Sorceror
I hope that when you finally decide to log in to the game instead of trolling the forum you will loose your insurance again. This time - after reading this bullshit you decided to start randomly posting (and really randomly - i cant think of anything that I made to provoke this) - whoever loots you will keep your stuff.
Will it happen? - Maybe, if I remember right when you were active you lost it twice in 1.5 months period or so.

A.
I told you my honest opinion of you when

A.
Wasnt really random. This was how I see you and I'm not the only one:
from: http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/566836/
Don't put us all together, Alvin is a traitor of our brotherhood, he took advantage of everyone to get more pixels, that's all he wants, he has no friends, he only cares about his pixels..
He gives us polish a bad name. We are not scammers or backstabbers, we are honest people that just want to have fun in this game ;)
Don't take it so personally Alvin. The facts are multiple people identify you as untrustworthy and/or scammer. Our exchange (your extortion) was not really relevant to this thread (nothing was lost and no extortion questions) except for the fact you are biggoted towards americans and love to throw around racial/cultural epithets. I was attempting to inform someone that asked about the current situation on the shard. There was a thread about you scamming/being untrustworthy started Monday which was relevant to the OP, started by your own polski brethren. I think when your own countrymen disown you, that speaks for itself :/. If OP was polish and was interested in possibly joining ZS (didn't you start this guild?) your relationship with ZS and the way people view you is relevant to the thread.
I don't hate you like you hate me (Polish-Americans). I just don't respect and/or trust you...

Last edited:

Alvin1337

Sorceror
[...]
Our exchange (your extortion) was not really relevant to this thread (nothing was lost and no extortion questions) except for the fact you are biggoted towards americans and love to throw around racial/cultural epithets. I was attempting to inform someone that asked about the current situation on the shard. [...]
I don't hate you like you hate me (Polish-Americans). I just don't respect and/or trust you...

As I said before - next time you loose suit we wont talk. Sorry that when I aproached you in order to hand you over your suit back you decided I am some sort of American-hating bastard.
There was a thread about you scamming/being untrustworthy

Re-read this topic, I got kicked for lider assuming I attacked him during a coon fight =_='''.

Last edited:

Mister Pink

Squire
A scammer misrepresents themselves as something they are not to get an item. Alvin might be many things, but he isn't a scammer.

marcusstone

Sorceror
I've talked to Alvin in game when he was helping our guild run spawns. He was a bit too arrogant for my blood, but he never scammed any of us. In fact, he was willing to give everyone help in spawns, and also handed out some items where needed. The guild I was in was 99% american. If he hated americans so much, he sure was doing a good job at pretending to be ok with us.
He has defended his friend Kapero COUNTLESS times, even though most of the shard was against him. That's pretty honorable, to stick up for a friend when no one's on your side...
I see Alvin as an MB type. He gets a lot of hate, but that's because he's good at the game.
Is he my favorite person?
No.
Do I Respect him as a player?
Yes.
Just my two cents...