UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Executioners Guild?

tpopcaz

Sorceror
Executioners Guild?

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in helping create, or joining an executioners guild. I was thinking of making a guild like the executioners ingame. Pretty simple clothing most ranks can only use a axe. We would use some tricks, and traps for killing people. Pretty much the guild would be for hunting down people, taking there heads, and hunting. They would also have some crafters for building supplys for the guild. Let me know if you think this would be a good idea and who would help/join.

Re: Executioners Guild?

-OR-

Give reason for the motivation behind this band of axers to murder and kill.
Then explain the reason in a way to spark interest in the RP community or individuals to support you.

EDIT:

Not being an asshole or anything just tired of seeing people pop up with 1 week guilds then when it fails loses hope in RPing.
Everyone should learn to follow before they attempt to lead.

a lawyer

Sorceror

See, i just don't get the RP thing. There are only a handful of RP'rs on Hybrid, why not keep it to two or MAYBE three guilds. Spreading yourselves thin will just make your time in the game less enjoyable.

Vek

Sorceror

a lawyer;1928241 said:
See, i just don't get the RP thing. There are only a handful of RP'rs on Hybrid, why not keep it to two or MAYBE three guilds. Spreading yourselves thin will just make your time in the game less enjoyable.

Well the problem is that the RPers that are left are from different backgrounds. Some of us enjoy RPing bloodthirsty killers. Some enjoy being guards, defending others, etc. Then theres some that enjoy playing a more mystic side of RP such as RPing another creature. Because theres few RPers most of them have their own preference.

tpopcaz

Sorceror

Ok I was thinking of a story concept. This is what I got so far, let me know what you think.

Long ago, on the island of Ganzi, there was a town full of hatred. The town was known for the thieves and murderers that controlled most of the area. One day the leader of the town decided he had enough, and ordered a prison of hell to be built. In charge of this prison would be Berger, a nephew of the ruler. Now Berger was good at heart, but had enough of the crimes in the town. He believed executing the prisoners would scare the townspeople and bring justice. One day a prisoner was brought to Berger. He was accused of killing his brother, but swore to the Gods it was not him. The family begged Berger to let him free, but instead he was executed. To show no mercy Berger then placed the head on the front gates. The family was raged by this, and plotted against Berger. They took action by poisoning the famous executioners wine. Strangely this did not kill him, but rotted his brain. Berger than became a mad man, killing all he came across. The townsman chased Berger out of Ganzi, but not before he developed a group of followers. These men believed killing a man for his head ment power. There leader Berger has lead them to the strange land of Britannia. Here they look for a new place to kill and conquer. Do you wish to stop them, or join them?

Lord Coldiron;1928414 said:
interesting.. sounds steady to me.

But again, This doesn't sound like a guild that will last tbh.

Nor does most guilds that have risen in the last 2 years....... There will always be two in my opinion that out last time on hybrid. Bloodclan orcs and TcD...

Just because TcD is only rolling around with 2-3 members once in a great while news to you its not dead or inactive. TcD has always been prideful of low numbers. TcD = Strict RP and PvP skills... we are never afraid to kick people out... If deserved.

tpopcaz

Sorceror

I understand that alot of guilds dont make it these days. I just want to try something different and came up with this idea and was looking for feedback on the story/idea.

goliath01

Wanderer

I do really like your idea and have always supported the rp community on hybrid. Please get in touch
aim:holygoly

Derean

Sorceror

I think you have a great idea for a character and some role-play scenario's, you don't necessarily need to create a whole guild for your idea though. I'd totally be interested in attending executions as an event. Find some a role play guild or group that's relatively neutral l that will be open to your creativity and I think you could be happy in part of our community. If you need help with creating an event or direction with your character feel free too shoot me an AIM

DereanFTW.

P.S. Im out of town till monday so i wont be in game till then, just an FYI

Metzen

Sorceror

Exactly what Derean said. You have a great idea for a character. Why not have this character be the executioner of a particular RPing guild?

kio123

Knight

why not make only 1 rp guild and everyone can have their custom titles like elf or dwarf

Amazonia

Sorceror

kio123;1967433 said:
why not make only 1 rp guild and everyone can have their custom titles like elf or dwarf

Why having one guildmaster for multiple guilds?

Metzen

Sorceror

Heh, imagine having a GM as a guildmaster for a RPG guild. That would bring some RPG action back, seeing how people love to follow GMs around wherever they are.