UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Executioners Guild?

tpopcaz

Sorceror
Re: Executioners Guild?

I am still looking for help to start this guild up. If anyone would be willing to share ideas and help get this going, please let me know.

Amazonia

Sorceror

I don't think you can do much stories with just ''Executionners'' An executioner is not a monster, that's a job in Medieval period to behead criminals. You need to make a guild that contains executioners but I don't believe, unless you are very creative, that to make a guild just of it will be steady.

tpopcaz

Sorceror

The story I wrote for the guild is about and executioner that beheaded an innocent man. The mans family poisons the executioner, which instead of killing him rots his brain. His mind is now set to behead anyone that crosses him. It would be a guild that everyone dresses as executioners, but with the mindset as if your not with us, you should be punished.

Amazonia

Sorceror

Yeahhh it's a little insane though but I like it lol.

Could also be an executioner discovered plants, that are called weed nowadays, and he has become kind of dangerous, mentally challenged. So he was beheading people. But more than one executioner used the weed, so they all got Exiled, thus they are forced to create a new society.