UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Explo + Bolt + Explot Pot. (Perfect Timing)

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb
Re: Explo + Bolt + Explot Pot. (Perfect Timing)

You sir are fucking retarded, some pots start at 4 seconds others are 3, not my ping, game mechanics.

qopempire

Wanderer

wow, you sound upset man chill out, i was refuring to spells and pots and you are wrong kiddy, even though some might start at 3 - 4 seconds ping dose come into play. Even more so for you since you live in the uk, speaking of which why dont you play defiance, you'd prolly wouldnt die as much since your ping would be lower.. :p

Jismo

Wanderer

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah, just cause it's random as to whether the pot starts with 3-4 doesn't mean there are random times. ........

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

1) I play here because of the playerbase and DFI sucks, I rarely ever die and if you'd like to set up a field field I'd be up for it np.

The fact the they start at 3 or 4 IS the reaoson you cant macro it.

Even with 400-500 ping Im in the best PvP guild on the shard?Ok stfu ty.

Chewbacca, because it sometimes start at 3 sometiems starts at 4, THATS EXACTLY WHAT A RANDOM TIMER IS YOU FUCKING RETARD.

qopempire

Wanderer

_Choru_ said:
1) I play here because of the playerbase and DFI sucks, I rarely ever die and if you'd like to set up a field field I'd be up for it np.

Chewbacca, because it sometimes start at 3 sometiems starts at 4, THATS EXACTLY WHAT A RANDOM TIMER IS YOU FUCKING RETARD.

raged ^

Jismo

Wanderer

_Choru_ said:

Sorry for not making my e-sarcasm clear.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Not rage at all, stupidity is annoying tho, nevermind, keep hiding behind your forum name and commenting on other peoples PvP ability.

Lynyrd

Knight

Yeah, they made it random. Sometimes 3, sometimes 4. That's so people couldn't macro it.

qopempire

Wanderer

_Choru_ said:
Not rage at all, stupidity is annoying tho, nevermind, keep hiding behind your forum name and commenting on other peoples PvP ability.

Actually i never seen you pvp, i just knew that youd get your pantys in a bundle if id comment on your "pvp ability". Whats stupid is to start crying about somone you dont know poking fun at you, and claiming that the guild your in is the best when your pvp "skill" is brought up.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

If you've never seen me PvP you either a) dont pvp or b) kill newbs in dungeons.

Yes I'm crying over the fact some no namer said I should PvP on DFI just to get a better ping, even with 400 + ping ill smack your sorry ass around.

qopempire

Wanderer

lmfao, i take a break for a year, and some lil english laddy hasnt ever heard of my name so he calls me a " no namer" ever heard of qop?

When somone trys that combo on me i just chug a str pot and heal myself befor it goes off.

Slopko

Wanderer

Sloth said:
When somone trys that combo on me i just chug a str pot and heal myself befor it goes off.
I bet you can't heal through mine, wade or jenova's combos with exp pots.

Slopko said:
I bet you can't heal through mine, wade or jenova's combos with exp pots.

Slopko i already did, remember brit moongate about 5 days ago?