UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

'Fabled' King of Demise now has allies

Azran

Traveler
Seriously though. Every one talks shit about KvG. Yet, they all end up getting owned by under geared, untrained, inexperienced and noobie KvG. Even to the point of alliance.

Not saying that we didn't take casualties today. But we definitely come out on top.

Azran

Traveler
This isn't some "first win" this is a bigger win.

We have won fights, raids and defenses. But this time, we have won inside the heads of Hz. The oh so strongest team on Demise has been shaken. If they are no longer confident enough to handle a rag tag team on their own then they shall soon crumble.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
bandicam 2016-03-11 17-44-57-682.jpg

@BlackCatKing you spent few months bragging on Chinese chat to die like this? It was the best player Kvg and req alliance had to offer.

Shame on you, stupid Hong kongish. Your ego out ran your actual skill. In fact, you are not a Pvper but a stupid trammie, who is interested only in gathering pixels.

Alvin1337

Sorceror
View attachment 102551

@BlackCatKing you spent few months bragging on Chinese chat to die like this? It was the best player Kvg and req alliance had to offer.

Shame on you, stupid Hong kongish. Your ego out ran your actual skill. In fact, you are not a Pvper but a stupid trammie, who is interested only in gathering pixels.
calm down kid
It shocks me how some people can be ill-mannered in every post. Honestly, I report all the vulgar content. With my presence moderators are not lumbering anymore and will chase anyone for aggressive posting. Because no one wishes to see it.

Ishida_Tom

Squire
@royal kapero2 - post the pictures while I was staying in one spot with my mage weaver (without any spells on) and you couldn't kill me for more than one minute, then my friends came and killed you like a bitch. Kapero "ownz". One simple greater heal and apples are enough to keep alive by you as enemy.

Or what about I post movie while three people were doing spawn, you came killed a guy with 12% HP with one hit and made screenshot then post it in general discussion thread. You are useless shit running like a bitch. I can come brit now, load one spell and stay as long as I want while you "try" your best rotfl.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
@royal kapero2 - post the pictures while I was staying in one spot with my mage weaver (without any spells on) and you couldn't kill me for more than one minute, then my friends came and killed you like a bitch. Kapero "ownz". One simple greater heal and apples are enough to keep alive by you as enemy.

Or what about I post movie while three people were doing spawn, you came killed a guy with 12% HP with one hit and made screenshot then post it in general discussion thread. You are useless shit running like a bitch. I can come brit now, load one spell and stay as long as I want while you "try" your best rotfl.
Do you realize I freezed that time for one minute? I wasn't even in your range. Lol

zulu2401

Squire
Kapero, you are faster than anyone in my guild running in a straight line. I have to teleport to catch you and you still para blow and keep running away. For you it's either run to a gate bot or moongate hop with your cheesy macro. Stop complaining about lagg, move to America, and then give me your address so I can come punch a fuckin pepperoni through your head.

Ishida_Tom

Squire
Yeah, @royal kapero2 "always lagging", "not in my range". :rofl: