UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Faction fielders

F

first.class.mail

Re: Faction fielders

marley;1528144 said:
these loser that claim they dont play anymore after not playing for what.... 2 days... lol .. im not playing right now but thats by default... not by choice ... these guys must of found some hog of a girl that will actually accept them... and before u make posts about how ugly i probably am... get jesse or lord t to send a pic to u of how god damn sexy i am...

yeah the whole "we have to sit outside your house, until you get brave enough to try and chain lightning us when we're grouped together" thing wasn't that entertaining.

marley;1528144 said:
but untill then have fun with your hog beast of a girl... untill she sucsk your friends dick and your right back to uo and your right hand again.... i know... its pathetic

sounds like you've had past experience

marley

Sorceror

who cares what bob says.... and of course alcohol will sometimes lead you to a hog... but thats just one night... i guess after not playing for a day you would claim you dont play uo ne more... first class joke.... its called the no shame policy baby.... but at least im dead sexy and i can get decent girls unlike.... hrmm... probably 90% of the server ... including you pitiful ass

marley

Sorceror

and as far as siting in the house thing goes and house hiding ... you can ask anyone in the guild how much i woudl be bitching in vent about it... and before i left on this trip to europe i was calling targets for about 2 weeks ... u know when dream team actually started doing goood for a little while... ne ways during that time we would never... ever house hide.. so dont give me shit for jesse janes/micos calling......literally mico would say random orange 2 1 drop.... or two one drop the targets .so and so. two one drop... it was pitiful but when theyre your friends your going to stick with emmm... so i had to start calling targs and i shaped dt up reall fast... its jsut a shame im in europe right now not for me but as far as dt goes... el oh el

marley;1529094 said:
who cares what bob says.... and of course alcohol will sometimes lead you to a hog... but thats just one night... i guess after not playing for a day you would claim you dont play uo ne more... first class joke.... its called the no shame policy baby.... but at least im dead sexy and i can get decent girls unlike.... hrmm... probably 90% of the server ... including you pitiful ass

at least odb was more coherent when he had the bullshit flowing

grab a camera and take a pic of yourself so i have something to whack it to, you sexy devil you

just make sure your mouth is closed, i don't want to get the image of you actually speaking. stupidity is a major turn off for me

marley

Sorceror

wow how many furlongs of dick have you sucked.... im pretty sure a furlong is 1/6 of a mile.... doesnt matter..... youll correct me real fast because your such a genuis...right god?? wikepedia makes us all smart online... at least i dont sit ehre and do research to help my trash talk on uog forums i just let her flow... lord t shoudl have a nice pic of me that u could beat off too...try not to chafe your little pecker im pretty damn sexy

marley;1529104 said:
wow how many furlongs of dick have you sucked.... im pretty sure a furlong is 1/6 of a mile.... doesnt matter..... youll correct me real fast because your such a genuis...right god?? wikepedia makes us all smart online... at least i dont sit ehre and do research to help my trash talk on uog forums i just let her flow... lord t shoudl have a nice pic of me that u could beat off too...try not to chafe your little pecker im pretty damn sexy

i'm not correcting anything

dude, i'd have a better time arguing with my dog, honestly. at least he knows how to properly respond to what is said to him.

what research have i done, asides from reading your posts in awe, thinking of how stupid you are.

i would really really have to TRY to post something as stupid as you do, thats all im saying. i didn't have to consult with wikipedia to be like, wow, this guy's a fucking moron.

anyway i'm going to go argue with my dog now and don't forget:
Hooked on Phonics

F

first.class.mail

marley;1529094 said:

honestly I haven't logged into uo for the past month, since you seem to be keeping track of my play time.

you're right, you get to brag you fucked a 300 pound girl, WOOO

marley;1529096 said:
and as far as siting in the house thing goes and house hiding ... you can ask anyone in the guild how much i woudl be bitching in vent about it... and before i left on this trip to europe i was calling targets for about 2 weeks ... u know when dream team actually started doing goood for a little while... ne ways during that time we would never... ever house hide.. so dont give me shit for jesse janes/micos calling......literally mico would say random orange 2 1 drop.... or two one drop the targets .so and so. two one drop... it was pitiful but when theyre your friends your going to stick with emmm... so i had to start calling targs and i shaped dt up reall fast... its jsut a shame im in europe right now not for me but as far as dt goes... el oh el
understandable, if I had to count on people who probably don't even have your bar pulled, I'd house hide too.

marley

Sorceror

wow i like the way u guys put my qoutes in every one of your posts when its an arguement between you and I... you do it so others realize whats going on... you guys care what these random people across the globe think of you... its pitiful you come on here and try to act like your cool... i play the game... so i should use the forums.. if you guys dont play i mean honeslty... why are you using the forums??? theres no explaination to it...other then.... your complete losers... wade you need to go bash on idiots in the real.. i bet youd feel great about yourself... or are you one of those anti social turds....who can only talk to people from behind a comp screen... id say thas more than likely

DapperDan

Sorceror

Snooze575;1534028 said:
did anyone catch #116 put dapper dan in his list and has the same aim screen name as him?

2 Different people. Aim's are similar, not same. Good try though.

Lord T != Dapper Dan