UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

FACTION FORUM FLAME FRED (THREAD)

Re: FACTION FORUM FLAME FRED (THREAD)

:shocked:

Megumi

Wanderer

less than three said:
Wow, who hasn't waited for this post thier entire UO Forums career.. I bet the Krrios bash is just about to begin.

Personally, I can't PROVE Krrios cheats, but he definately seems much better than a human being should be.. I can understand lots of practice and hard work going to being very good at PvP, but perfection I believe to be impossible.

However, Krrios seems to have achieved this status. Seriously, though, limit him to one client killing others, not two clients than can do no wrong. Also, that is a damn nice trick I would really want to learn about those wands. You insta hit right when they are equipped. I can only do that if I actually pick the wand up and drop it on the paperdoll while mashing my "use object in hand/last target" macro. If you do that manually on one character and still are as fast as you are, congratulations, I find it to be hard.

But damn, doing it on two clients, simultaneously, that is godly. :/ I guess all the shit, I THINK, note, I think you pull gets unrecognized by staff..

Also, this didn't happen really recently but.. We were at an IDOC right next to the BIA guildhouse camping it.. and of course I didn't catch this on a packet video, since I don't run them all the time like [email protected] would like me to.. but anyways, within 5 seconds, no joke, 5 seconds, the IDOC falls, a few rage recall in, and another house is perfectly placed so nothing else can be there.. Nice job guys. I can understand good timing.. 10 - 15 minutes, that is amazing timing, btw, but 5 seconds to do all of that..

WOW, fuck you guys. :D

Ask him if he cheats, screenshot him saying yes.

One button macro, tbh. Easily done on Razor once you work the timings out... Might not be as efficient as Krrios's version though.

salty

Wanderer

First off: Krrios cheat aint even that sick. I could own him 2v2, 3v3 any day if i wouldnt get banned for multiclienting and would be glad to show him. Secondly, Choru, lick a dick. Smoke some crack, and then slit ur wrist. You aint shit on this game one v one me anytime BOLA + VENT " HELP " more Thanks fag. Thirdly Slopko will always be bad no matter what title u have, RUN or RAGE. Thank you and goodnight bitches. O PS Choru please one v one me. I got plenty to put up against u.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

Slopko said:
thats what i get for fighting him 2v1, while calling in a third and then my keyboard goes out after a stun.

died to pepsi because i had exp/eb'ed his reflect, and missed a pot, and all he did was get a lucky lightning.
lol, i didnt know rofl.rofl.rofl had scribe...

this is the only one i found with hair, and i had him public chared

http://www.my.uogamers.com/viewchar.php?id=227963

Murders: 80

Stats:
Strength: 100
Intelligence: 99
Dexterity: 26

Skills:
Alchemy - 100.0
Anatomy - 100.0
EvalInt - 100.0
Magery - 100.0
MagicResist - 100.0
Wrestling - 100.0
Meditation - 100.0

Duel Statistics:
Level: 7
Wins: 27
Losses: 6

Slopko, I'll call in you're backup for you

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

Afro Man said:
dude, it was an excuse...
that couldnt be it, slopko is the best 1v1er on the shard.

after i pwned him 1v1 no pots 5x mage, this is the convo in vent

Pepsi: slopko, you need to take a nap
Pepsi: just go to sleep
Slopko: I'm fine dont FUCKING worry about it

Slopko has left the channel

Owned IRL, IUO, IV.

Afro Man

Wanderer

Pepsi_Rox said:
that couldnt be it, slopko is the best 1v1er on the shard.

after i pwned him 1v1 no pots 5x mage, this is the convo in vent

Pepsi: slopko, you need to take a nap
Pepsi: just go to sleep
Slopko: I'm fine dont FUCKING worry about it

Slopko has left the channel

Owned IRL, IUO, IV.
Good game, sire.

Lesabre

Sorceror

DementedJester said:
Ask him if he cheats, screenshot him saying yes.

One button macro, tbh. Easily done on Razor once you work the timings out... Might not be as efficient as Krrios's version though.

It's impossible to do it as fast as him. A normal player cannot get past the object delay runuo has.

Afro Man

Wanderer

skuraged said:
It's impossible to do it as fast as him. A normal player cannot get past the object delay runuo has.
He isn't god, just clarifying that though.

Megumi

Wanderer

salty said:
First off: Krrios cheat aint even that sick. I could own him 2v2, 3v3 any day if i wouldnt get banned for multiclienting and would be glad to show him. Secondly, Choru, lick a dick. Smoke some crack, and then slit ur wrist. You aint shit on this game one v one me anytime BOLA + VENT " HELP " more Thanks fag. Thirdly Slopko will always be bad no matter what title u have, RUN or RAGE. Thank you and goodnight bitches. O PS Choru please one v one me. I got plenty to put up against u.

Please let him try this, i want to laugh at the rpv.

Van Dam

Sorceror

WTF U ALL SUCK COCK FUCK FACES DONT SAY THANK YOU SIR AND YOURWELCOME IN THE FLAME THREAD GOD FUCKING NEWBS

elohdee

Knight

DementedJester said:
Please let him try this, i want to laugh at the rpv.

He thinks his little system msg explo + lighting dump is going to kill krrios...
LAUGH :(

Megumi

Wanderer

So James and I lightning dumped people for a good 3 hours, not one of them healed it... then we encountered Krrios :(
...and that was BEFORE he upgraded.