UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Faction Guards and Faction Pets! GaWd

Faction Guards and Faction Pets! GaWd

We finally find a way to kill your STACKs of guards and next day it is removed.
No word. No vote. No ANYTHING. (Notice how when i talk to YOU im refering to STAFF whom happen to place the guards, or have direct influence.)

Peacemaking was removed. You can no longer peacemake guards. We spent time MAKING peacemaking thiefs for this purpose. and BAM you nerf our characters. MAN i wish i had that kinda power. Like i could just nerf your fucking pets. OR BAM nerf your guards. Currently there stand 10 guards in brit. with 4 ppl. IMPOSSIBLE. havent tried with more yet, but with 4 its insta death. no questions.
SO. I was thinking back to when i played on OSI and i use to be inside TBs base, i had a tactic to get out. I would go to the stable in there and buy all the rabbits and sheep or whatever the fuck have you and i would run out with 40 or so pets. ALL orange to the guards, this would draw focus from me to the pets and allow me to run free. Here guards do not target pets nor can pets target guards...? Why is this? Also PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE impliment SOMETHING to nerf these pets. Make pet skill gain hard as fuck. SOMETHING has to be done.

:eek:
-Cronic

Fatality

Sorceror
Cronic The BuDda said:
We finally find a way to kill your STACKs of guards and next day it is removed.
No word. No vote. No ANYTHING. (Notice how when i talk to YOU im refering to STAFF whom happen to place the guards, or have direct influence.)

Peacemaking was removed. You can no longer peacemake guards. We spent time MAKING peacemaking thiefs for this purpose. and BAM you nerf our characters. MAN i wish i had that kinda power. Like i could just nerf your fucking pets. OR BAM nerf your guards. Currently there stand 10 guards in brit. with 4 ppl. IMPOSSIBLE. havent tried with more yet, but with 4 its insta death. no questions.
SO. I was thinking back to when i played on OSI and i use to be inside TBs base, i had a tactic to get out. I would go to the stable in there and buy all the rabbits and sheep or whatever the fuck have you and i would run out with 40 or so pets. ALL orange to the guards, this would draw focus from me to the pets and allow me to run free. Here guards do not target pets nor can pets target guards...? Why is this? Also PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE impliment SOMETHING to nerf these pets. Make pet skill gain hard as fuck. SOMETHING has to be done.

:eek:
-Cronic

First off, if you said all kill and targeted a guard, on OSI your pet would be guard whacked (OSI TC) and on the real shards, it just ignored the command.

And you wernt ever sopose to be able to peacemake guards, I stately that clearly when factions were being made, but theres alot of shit to do so I guess they didn't get around to it until now...

Wanna know how to get past the guards?

Guards currently hold their attack for 30 seconds which means

EXPLO EXPLO EXPLO EXPLO (----Say 4 of em casted that, but you ran off screen....

The next person in 30 seconds to come in their range gets hit with them 4 explos instantly, as they already have the spell still up....this is why people die instantly...

So if you time the shit right, You can get in tb base and mag base with EASE, go in while chugging and with reflect, then wait 30 seconds to come out with the sigil. Ive done it many times on my theif...