UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

FACTIONS are BACK!!!

Dj27105

Wanderer
FACTIONS are BACK!!!

Seems as if everyones finally joined factions... awesome.....

Even remember like 3 days ago we had the first actual faction war at bases over sigils.... Was alot of fun, hadnt done that in years (literally)...

Wanted to know if anyone knew what the sigil times were? I remember on OSI they used to be 24 hours to corrupt. However, i heard on here its only 7 hours or so?

Also how does it work here on the reseting times of sigils? Not sure what happend but Minax placed all towns, the following day SL placed Vesper, and the day after, Vesper was already stealable again (supposed to be 3 days i believe).... did anyone notice this? Was this a glitch in the system or something?

Also hope more and more people join factions!!!! Its alot of fun!!!! LETS MOVE PVP AWAY FROM BRIT GATE and take it to bases :)

hickman48

Knight
Re: FACTIONS are BACK!!!

last i read man sigels were able to be captured after seven days of retuning to the city

curoption time isent long now i think 7 hours is about right dont quote me on this one

Dj27105

Wanderer
FACTIONS are BACK!!!

Even remember like 3 days ago we had the first actual faction war at bases over sigils.... Was alot of fun, hadnt done that in years (literally)...

Wanted to know if anyone knew what the sigil times were? I remember on OSI they used to be 24 hours to corrupt. However, i heard on here its only 7 hours or so?

Also how does it work here on the reseting times of sigils? Not sure what happend but Minax placed all towns, the following day SL placed Vesper, and the day after, Vesper was already stealable again (supposed to be 3 days i believe).... did anyone notice this? Was this a glitch in the system or something?

Also hope more and more people join factions!!!! Its alot of fun!!!! LETS MOVE PVP AWAY FROM BRIT GATE and take it to bases :)

cmcmcm

Knight

Killa DJ;327114 said:

pvp in bases ftw
pvp in brit ftl

dxmfixation

Wanderer

Except for the fact that S is one faction, Gunz and FM are another, and both of them are regularly seen on the field fighting together.... like tonite for instance...

No rage though... if you can't stand on your own it's no big deal.

Just don't pretend you guys are doing it right.

cmcmcm

Knight

dxmfixation;327127 said:
Except for the fact that S is one faction, Gunz and FM are another, and both of them are regularly seen on the field fighting together.... like tonite for instance...

No rage though... if you can't stand on your own it's no big deal.

Just don't pretend you guys are doing it right.

yeah they all get toghter idk why :( sad...

dxmfixation

Wanderer

Lmfao, although I have to give Gunz credit for the faction trap ambush they just pulled... I died and still haven't laughed so hard in a long time...

Buiu

Knight

hehe nice .. gunz already found a way to hidd in faction bases:D

tortu

Wanderer

Buiu;327136 said:
hehe nice .. gunz already found a way to hidd in faction bases:D

hide? lol u all died.... and never come back again. We where waitting u :(

Dj27105

Wanderer

Everyone is in seperate factions, we arent together or anything....

and yes its the same enemies, but its changing PVP...... Its much more fun and interesting especially now that theres a point, to take over the sigils.....

The more fun something is, USUALLY, people will tend to do that activity more.... Example... I always log off UO for 2 reasons, something IRL, or because im bored and theres nothing to do in UO.... If theres something to do in game thats FUN, people will play even longer because its more entertaining........

and yea its not about "hiding" in faction bases.... anyones free to come in, you just have to fight us to do that.....

and about the traps... that was funny as hell... i want everyone to know what factions were like years ago on OSI.... The other day at harrower reminded me a bit of it only back then there used to be alot more people...

dxmfixation

Wanderer

Yeah, we might have had a good fight there except we got wasted by the traps.

We didn't come back because we got bored waiting for stat loss to wear off.

But props on the traps, I couldn't have had a more funny reminder...

my only complaint bout traps....is their duration....they only stay for 24 hours.

takes a LOT of silver to maintain traps

Buiu

Knight

where s the funny if all u guys can do s just house hid or stay behind faction traps wating for big gank come?
i dont understand.