UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Fall asleep during Bod Swapping

Bama

Bug Huntress
Why blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah afk blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah resources blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah GM blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah ban blah blah blah blah Fel blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah bored blah blah blah blah bod blah blah blah blah swapping blah blah blah blah bored blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah resources blah blah blah blah limp blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah wrist blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah heart blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah scrools blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah beats blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah harry blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah dance blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah 300k blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah why blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah illegal blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

-5003.jpg

BigDave-

Sorceror
Nothing "needs" to change. YOU guys need to change and start playing the game like your supposed to. Swap your damn bods manually xD
Thats what defined UO players hardcore gamers back in the day... repetetive action for great rewards. Or days of hunting for small rewards.

Now its just "ugh lets automate this lets take this law away blah blah." Disgusting.

Bods came out way later during the easy uo era, show me one person that manually turned in hundreds of bods for more then a few rotations. And I turn in and do everything attended, just use steam and orginizer agent.

Whatever98

Squire
they have already balanced runic crafting to be easier to craft what you want by removing useless mods.. the mass runic spam was kinda cos the odds of making something epic were so low
but then you have these crazy runic carpentry kits now anyway..

swapping the bods is the fun part anyway? 90% of the time is from filling them, so they let you save 90% of the time, the boring bit. but you still have to spend the 10% of the time that's the fun part anyway..

i cant really see the problem with this, they might as well just spawn them for people if that's the case. the market is already saturated and the prices will drop... i have literally burnt kits and hammers just cos they weren't selling

bleh, idk, do they even jail or delete items for it?

Last edited:

Whatever98

Squire
tbh if people want to stop stuff like this, they should just give people a tutorial on how to do it lol

cos then everyone will do it and it'll be a problem ;P

but that changes the game, and you'd be basically saying to people "play it this way or it's not worth playing". so like, depends if you care about killing the game really

i have easyuo and 2 scripts for it, a bod filler and a bod swapper. but the bod swapper doesn't really work, so i have to dump the rewards by hand anyway, so i end up not using it. it's fun anyway, they're all rolls at nice stuff, that is essentially the game? i'll only do a couple of 100 at a sitting like, if it was fully automated tho it will just boil down to resources. which means you're basically rewarding the rich players and making the poor players work worth less... which isn't really very cool.

at the moment tho, i have choice, one thing is not super massively more worth doing than any other thing. it's bad if you make it about problem solving and not choice tho, like, there is one clear best way to do it :/

it might balance if everyone did it tho and the prices hit the floor, keep mining illegal, would give younger players better money from their work if they went mining and that.. i think that's basically what they do now
i dunno, it's a tricky subject this. either way i dont think they enforce anything on them too strictly

Last edited:

silvertiger

Knight
I used to turn in bods for someone else and they would let me keep the gold. I basically turned on the macro and watched Netflix on my phone, while watching the game. It's not difficult or terribly boring if you are watching the right movie. ;)

Akka

Sorceror
Bods came out way later during the easy uo era, show me one person that manually turned in hundreds of bods for more then a few rotations. And I turn in and do everything attended, just use steam and orginizer agent.
what u want, a medal? for attending the game. gg.