UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Fallout 4

didn't think i'd be into it, having never played a fallout game and haven't really put much interest into single player games

but ill be damned if this game isn't deep in story and exploration. Shooting NPC mutants and creepers are fun, and the item system seems legit. Really expansive map. Customizable bases and defensive strategy's for when you're attacked.

I've played nearly 10 hours into it so far, and 99% of all the things i've come across has been interactive, and sometimes the traps/feral ghouls/creepers can jump out at you when you least expect it.

And it is single player, but me and my buddies get on skype and laugh our asses off when you hear something unfortunate happen to your friend

Vizeroth

Sorceror
I'd start with Fallout 4 if you're new to the series, as it's more newb friendly (in a good way). They did away with the antiquated skill system, and the attribute and perk systems are less consequential, so it's more difficult to make regrettable mistakes when starting without any prior knowledge. For example, if you didn't set your starting attributes just right in the previous games, you might find it impossible to choose a lot of the perks you'd want for your build, or you might have to wait a considerable amount of time to equip certain weapons. However, none of this makes the games impossible to complete, so I suppose this wouldn't matter if you don't care about optimizing your character.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
I'd start with Fallout 4 if you're new to the series, as it's more newb friendly (in a good way). They did away with the antiquated skill system, and the attribute and perk systems are less consequential, so it's more difficult to make regrettable mistakes when starting without any prior knowledge. For example, if you didn't set your starting attributes just right in the previous games, you might find it impossible to choose a lot of the perks you'd want for your build, or you might have to wait a considerable amount of time to equip certain weapons. However, none of this makes the games impossible to complete, so I suppose this wouldn't matter if you don't care about optimizing your character.
I mostly enjoy playing one variation of the same type of character all the time.

sssuuu

Knight
The game is pretty good. I am wasting a lot of hours on it to be honest.

The downside to game right now is that it is still buggy and you can't kill everyone. It sounds like a morbid thing, but I do enjoy wiping everyone off the face of the map and see how long it takes for me to break the game.

In Fallout New Vegas you could get away with killing everyone with the exception of Yes Man. (The robot little bastard).

*Rides away on an emu*