UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

FAO Of Eos

So me and Alvin have been in talks now for a couple of days about how he wants my darkside inquis he will trade me a pair of inquis and 10kk for my darkside. i have been asking for 20kk this argument has been going on for a couple of days now. Then im sat watching an idoc and all of a sudden i get a friend request on skype from Kacper (Who i found out from Alvin who is @royal kapero2) i ask him who he is etc the replys i got are in my own words FUCKING SICK! i have a full copy of what was said for the staff if they would like it but the one thing that got me more than anything the sick twisted bastard says this :-
[15:09:41] Kacper: you stupid cunt , sell inquis to alvin cuz they are dark side hued, you think you can collect item like this you big-cat covets riches, pure 2 tones of leeches, fat shit. i wish you the worst
[15:10:18] Frank Rogers: ???
[15:10:38] Kacper: shut your greedy vagina and give him a discount
[15:11:31] Kacper: and world trade center was an american project. and 50 idiots died at orlando club, still you need to die, addicted moron

Im not American but i am human and i know that all them poor souls who did die have familys and people who are grieving for them and you got someone saying shit like this i think its a fucking disgrace GM's if you would like a full copy of what was said please send me a message or something and ill be only too happy to send it to you. I felt like i had to say this on forums so each and everyone of you knew what kind of heartless horrible bastard @royal kapero2 seriously is.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Yea man. You friended me with several skypes and asked me If I would trade my wakuna matata stuff for your demise stuff. I replied, get stuffed buddy. But you began to beg, so I got annoyed and found your real skype and told you all this crap. I believed you would disappear. Now you are mad that I am not traitorous. Dude, seriously what do you expect from this thread, you are a known scammer and you often trade illicitly.

yelrion

Sorceror
Dearest kapero.....
there is indeed a special place in hell for people like you. i do pray that you one day have to jump from a burning building to your death.

Ishida_Tom

Squire
Chodziło o Ciebie. Szanuj rodaków, znaczy też szanuj siebie. Ty wystawiając takie opinie sprawiasz, że szacunek do Twej osoby niszczeje w oczach innych ludzi.

Dobrze Kacper, masz jeszcze jakieś mądrości do wylania? Byłeś, jesteś i zostaniesz zerem. Nie muszę ci nic udowadniać. Życzę ci "pierdolenia" ciąg dalszy.

A co do mojej opinii na twój temat i Alvinka to jest dokładnie taki jaki uważam za słuszny, zakały społeczeństwa nie mają prawa bytu. Na miernotach się imperium nie buduje. Zamiast tyle grać znajdź sobie zajęcie i jakiś cel w życiu. Przynajmniej może uda ci się na kogoś wyrosnąć. Pozdrawiam.

Z resztą hahaha, wystarczy porozmawiać z 30-40 polakami na facebooku na ZS, w którym jeździli po tobie ofiaro losu. :D

jaasso

Knight
if you got banned over this, based on that logic pretty much everyone should be banned, most of us has told a racist joke or something like that to a friend irl, and skype discussions have just as much to do with uo as that, and yea that skype account could be flexablefish85 himself just as well

then again you probably didnt, never know when some of you are telling the truth or trolling

Last edited: