UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

farmers got deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistro

Sorceror
Re: farmers got deleted

Lafable;1386537 said:
I was refering to Dendei, not rage.

You're pretty kind to krrios however.

It doesnt matter who you were refering to, flipper was making a point.

gtfo

Flipper

Knight

Lafable;1386537 said:
I was refering to Dendei, not rage.

You're pretty kind to krrios however.

I never said you were referring to us. I knew who you were referring to, and I don't care if they cheat or not - you still tried to justify your own cheating with theirs...

Face it, we never cheated... you, as a cheater, should know that cheating doesn't make you good, it just automates shit that decent pvpers can do without thinking about it anyways.

Everyone always bases their cheating accusations on the level of skill of the entity in question - no matter the other factors, or how they actually play. Anyone watching us would figure it out pretty easily that we vary things enough to not be cheating, and that we don't do anything out of the normal that might be considered cheating.

There's a reason the good pvpers can spot a cheater right away, and there's a reason we knew you were getting busted at some point all along as well. You should have heard the laughs in vent at your expense when we read your cheat accusations to us!

so stfu nig bich

Jenova-gl

Sorceror

I love it, one of the fags that accused us of cheating the most being exposed for the hypocrite he is while continuing to be terrible at the game.

And theres still never been any evidence of us cheating. You all know we've always been legit, you just don't want to admit it.

godofsoap

Wanderer

You are refering to posts from years ago. Frankly I don't really give a shit who cheats and who doesn't. I'm glad you guys are having a nice laugh, the world needs more comedy.

Bubbster

Wanderer

Dendei;1386496 said:
Oh man, got excuses? hahahaha you just got fucking owned so hard. I was gonna type a bunch out, but there is really nothin to say but your a fucking joke.

Nope...well GG 613 for using it, one guy out of an entire guild gets deleted for it, doesn't mean we're all cheaters Dendei...GG.

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

Flipper;1386550 said:
I never said you were referring to us. I knew who you were referring to, and I don't care if they cheat or not - you still tried to justify your own cheating with theirs...

Face it, we never cheated... you, as a cheater, should know that cheating doesn't make you good, it just automates shit that decent pvpers can do without thinking about it anyways.

Everyone always bases their cheating accusations on the level of skill of the entity in question - no matter the other factors, or how they actually play. Anyone watching us would figure it out pretty easily that we vary things enough to not be cheating, and that we don't do anything out of the normal that might be considered cheating.

There's a reason the good pvpers can spot a cheater right away, and there's a reason we knew you were getting busted at some point all along as well. You should have heard the laughs in vent at your expense when we read your cheat accusations to us!

so stfu nig bich

By the way flipper, you are not good at UO.

Flipper

Knight

Steve Zissou;1387325 said:
By the way flipper, you are not good at UO.

By the way Steve Zissou, you can't judge skill if you don't have it yourself ;(

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

Flipper;1389912 said:
sorry steven, you will always be 06er trash that cleaned itself up =)

bitch please i am good at this thing called pvp. 1v1? even if i dont will youll see that i sir, am not trash.

Flipper

Knight

Steve Zissou;1390175 said:
bitch please i am good at this thing called pvp. 1v1? even if i dont will youll see that i sir, am not trash.

i'll definitely take you up on that offer when i get back in town. i admit it's been a while since i've seen you play and dont have a problem admitting it if you've become decent... however, your past and the people you've aSSociated with say otherwise.

also, i wont deny that c2w lost 4v4 against SS... but you forgot the fact that we were very, very obviously lagged (we didnt really dump) and you guys admitted to hero blessing =(

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

Flipper;1390407 said:
i'll definitely take you up on that offer when i get back in town. i admit it's been a while since i've seen you play and dont have a problem admitting it if you've become decent... however, your past and the people you've aSSociated with say otherwise.

also, i wont deny that c2w lost 4v4 against SS... but you forgot the fact that we were very, very obviously lagged (we didnt really dump) and you guys admitted to hero blessing =(

haha on the aSSociated, but yes we probably did hero bless, oh well it's the field. but don't say that you were lagged, i admit when i loose fair and square like i have done to rage many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.