UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Fight Night.

PURPLE

Wanderer
Fight Night.

this shard desperatly needs set Fight Nights of the week. No one location to fight at but about 5 different locations guilds can gate around too and fight eachother at.

on chessy we used Wrong(the safe bank is in the way here), occlo, nuj, moonglow. Any big grassy field.

but with school starting for a lot of people, a lot of us do not want to waste time, and having set fight nights would make my playing time a lot more fun. Say wednesdays, saturdays, sundays? i mean those are off the top of my head. Polls would be best for these.

but WE NEED FIGHT nights

it would revive guild wars.

and im not saying guild wars are dead, but it would give more structure to the action that takes place. we would know when and where to show off our guilds ns hit. new guilds to the shard can step into the action and such.

fighting at del pond and shit like that is the gayest shit ever.