UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

First blue gloves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: First blue gloves.

Howl;617304 said:
Perhaps we'll throw you an invul pig, so you can colour some platemail gloves and stop crying.

That won't be necessary.

Attachments

• bluegloves.jpg
    bluegloves.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 210

Dilly

Knight

I think the main question, which I don't know if it has been addressed yet, is will the respawn rate be the same or can it be bumped tp make up for lost time (simlar to fast vet rewards)?

lol i think all of you should stop crying. Inquis are shit anyways, over rated item, and it's like 100 pixels. Alt f4 ur lives.

rogo

Wanderer

Pixels or not it still takes REAL LIFE time, that you wont EVER get back, to acquire those pixels.

I'd still say it means something.

WINTP!

GM_Midnight

UO Gamers: Demise Seer

I am giving everyone one warning right here... I try to be nice, and yet I see more insults, more "OMG Staff doesn't do it's job"
and just a general lack of respect for the forum rules. Read them, love them, learn them... No more warnings, just vacations...
I am not going to bother locking this thread, as long as you children can play nice...

Howl

Sorceror

You're right. I'm gonna keep shtum now. =/

All I have to say is that we have sold the first pair for items of a value of roughly 150 kk, and we plan to get the next and sell them for a similar price =D

Status
Not open for further replies.