UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Fishing questions

crikey

Sorceror
Do all the fish from OSI work the same as here?

Wondrous fish: + 8-12% dex for 150 seconds
Truly rare fish: + 8-12% str for 150 seconds
Prized fish: + 8-12% int for 150seconds
Highly peculiar fish: restores 10 stam

If so, can multiple types be used at once and boost str, dex, and INT all at once?

Can the effects be stacked over str/agility pots?
Can they be stacked over petals?
So if I have a dexxer, boosted with pots and petals to 125 str, 120 dexterity, 25 int, after eating each type of fish my stats will be approximately(@ +8%-12% boost, lets say in this case they did 10%)
Will my new stats be 137str, 132 dex, 27 int?

Or do they increase skill at a SET value, regardless of your stats? For example if they all do +5 increase in stats, at 125str, 120 dex, 25int, after a hearty meal of fish itd become 130str, 125 dex, 30 int?

If the above is true, Im interested in a few more questions:

How easy are these to fish up? How many can one reasonably expect to fish up in 1 hour?
Are they best found surf casting, or deep sea fishing?

And:
What is the market value for each type? How much should I expect to pay for these, if I buy them in bulk?

Thank you for the helpful information

crikey

Sorceror
MAN lmfao GTFOH
Thabks to seeing your name, I just thought of THE guy who might know the answer to this, along with precise, accurate data.

I thought if this because I know how much of a fan of him you are

That said....
@Vizeroth. Do you happen to know the answer to this?
I know you don't fuck around when it comes to preparation . I could totally picture snooping your pack and seeing a giant cluster of these magical fish XD
I really dig your style man

susejmaster

Traveler
those fish are ez as fuck to catch at one time I had hundreds of all of them but they take up to much room and don't stack together so I put them all on the ground. They don't stack with anything pots or pettles and the buff is smaller than pots. Over all useless for a player who has the ability to get stock up... good if your just starting!