UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

fixing cheaters with auto heals/cures would be a great start.

uonewb

Page
yeah it's still happening...clear as day. should make it to where older beta 13 clients of sallos can't be used somehow, im not tech savy but it's still happening. Don't worry tech im not talking about you, you can't heal yourself out of a paper bag.

idk if they are auto heals or not , but i do think you guys use lame tactics with the mount killing and the ofscreening constantly while we heal dumps , we stay on screen for a lot and yea eventually we are gunna fail to heal , but regardless ... thats not important ... that was more action than the servers seen in awhile so lets keep it going. GF's

-rhythm-

Sorceror
idk if they are auto heals or not , but i do think you guys use lame tactics with the mount killing and the ofscreening constantly while we heal dumps , we stay on screen for a lot and yea eventually we are gunna fail to heal , but regardless ... thats not important ... that was more action than the servers seen in awhile so lets keep it going. GF's
almost every sync we stayed on screen for we ate shit, but think about it, we FORCED you to stay on screen. if u had mounts u'd be off screening to

its going to change a bit when i get some gold and resources again , we wont just have horses , and i have some bola tamers and stuff too so it might even the odds a bit , im sure we are all rusty from the alck of action and i quit for 7 plus months and since i returned i barely field , so the guildsleader and front man is the most rusty and i blame a lot of the loses on myself tonight but , fun anyways

Vizeroth

Sorceror
its going to change a bit when i get some gold and resources again , we wont just have horses , and i have some bola tamers and stuff too so it might even the odds a bit , im sure we are all rusty from the alck of action and i quit for 7 plus months and since i returned i barely field , so the guildsleader and front man is the most rusty and i blame a lot of the loses on myself tonight but , fun anyways
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Run-on_sentence

If you're in a field fight and you're standing still like you're in a duel then you are going to lose. In field fights you're suppose to offscreen, if you don't then you're dumb...

mark i was fielding before you even knew you were gay . and no we used to heal synchs. yea wed offscreen a bit NOT EVERY DUMP with g heal wands. when i was fielding the most there were no wands or bolas kiddo. but you're like ten so i dont expect you to know

tech.

Sorceror
that action was mad fun last night.

honestly, nobody in my crew wanted to bola and kill horses, but I pretty much convinced them to do it.

I like playing dirty, just my preference..

but yeah get yourselves stocked up with some bola tamers, wands, whatever the fuck else lets get shit bracking

Outkast KBR

Traveler
mark i was fielding before you even knew you were gay . and no we used to heal synchs. yea wed offscreen a bit NOT EVERY DUMP with g heal wands. when i was fielding the most there were no wands or bolas kiddo. but you're like ten so i dont expect you to know

Listen bro, you kids GOT COMPLETELY DESTROYED. Then you start blowing up everyone who will even still talk to you and you managed to get 6-7 online, then you got DESTROYED AGAIN. I've played this shard since the beginning, people move during field fights. People have these things called tactics, if you weren't' such a cock sucker you might actually have some good pvpers to fight with. I can count at least 10 times while we were dumping that my last target wasn't in rage. You come here acting like you are so holy and stayed on screen for every dump. LIKE TECH SAID, YOU WERE FORCE TO STAY ON SCREEN at the end.

That being said you and long dong get wrecked on a regular basis, then you retreat to the duel pits.

Get wrecked, no one was cheating your just that bad.