UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Folken's Fight for Glory

Folken1

Sorceror
This event will begin TOMORROW/TODAY, SATURDAY NOVEMBER 26 at 6:00pm EASTERN.

At 6:00pm eastern tomorrow I will post in this thread a clue about my whereabouts in game. The first 20 people to find me will receive 100k and entry into the ACTUAL EVENT. That's right there are only 20 spots in this event. Those who find me will be gated to the event location and allowed to enter. The clue will also be spammed at Delucia bank for those who do not use the forums.

The actual event is a BATTLE, so come to find me on a character that is stocked up and prepared for PVP GLORY. Further details on the actual event will be given at the event location. *NOTE* YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A GOOD PVPER TO SUCCEED IN THIS EVENT!

There will be 10mil in prizes. Aside from the 100k I'm giving to 20 people.

*ALSO* USING A FACTION CHAR IS NOT A GOOD IDEA

Folken1

Sorceror
FOLKENS GLORIOUS EVENT SHALL NOW BEGIN.

I AM LOCATED IN A DUNGEON, IN THE ROOM WHERE THE PHOENIX RISES.

*DO NOT KILL ME* RECEIVE YOUR CHECK AND FOLLOW GATE TO THE EVENT ARENA. ONLY THE FIRST 20 PEOPLE TO FIND ME WILL BE ALLOWED TO ENTER.