UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Forum guild!

Phelon

Knight
Re: Forum guild!

New Deity;770706 said:
if it keeps growing like this we can do coon. first we have rats and slimes (the forums tards) then we have rat men (the whiny gm nerds) then rat mages (gensic and other multi-forum account nerd) and finally silver serpents like paul, phelon and jeff from -+ who all have natural lethal poison.)

I can accept that company. You have some work to do but good news, D-nox made a training video that I just bought for $200. I've stepped up my game son and suggest you do the same.

New Deity

Wanderer

somebody start a new thread with all the members and scores that get updated daily. also people outside the guild will be able to vote and add points to the rep of us giant dick heads.

D-Nox

Knight

ok, im too lazy to start the points thread and theres still too many drugs in my brain to do that. anyone is free to do so if you feel like doing it.

im also stating a new rule.
"Enjoy your weekends. The troll guild doesnt work on weekends. Go out, drink, party and have sex."

New Deity

Wanderer

D-Nox;771456 said:
ok, im too lazy to start the points thread and theres still too many drugs in my brain to do that. anyone is free to do so if you feel like doing it.

im also stating a new rule.
"Enjoy your weekends. The troll guild doesnt work on weekends. Go out, drink, party and have sex."

this is why i didn't show up yesterday to that troll guild tea party howl threw at his place. i'm guessin nobody else showed either.. except maybe mistara cos he's still a rookie..

mistara

Sorceror

New Deity;771512 said:
this is why i didn't show up yesterday to that troll guild tea party howl threw at his place. i'm guessin nobody else showed either.. except maybe mistara cos he's still a rookie..

well yesterday was tuesday here. also howl wouldnt let me in his place he set up some "mistara slayer trap" to the entrance.

New Deity

Wanderer

mistara;772589 said:
well yesterday was tuesday here. also howl wouldnt let me in his place he set up some "mistara slayer trap" to the entrance.

he had to remove those because his replica sex doll of you kept setting them off accidentally.

mistara

Sorceror

New Deity;772602 said:
he had to remove those because his replica sex doll of you kept setting them off accidentally.

omg ididnt know tha it could hang around. how much cash has cost him to improve the shit?

New Deity

Wanderer

mistara;772611 said:
omg ididnt know tha it could hang around. how much cash has cost him to improve the shit?

let's just say he had to sell his limited edition twilight penis pump.

mistara

Sorceror

New Deity;772613 said:
let's just say he had to sell his limited edition twilight penis pump.

OMG TWILIGHT MOONLIGHT PENIS PUMP X008??? idont believe that man tha fuckin shit is the best, its a shame t he sold it.

Bama

Bug Huntress

Either make Mistra Guild Leader or boot him
Those are the only options for this person

New Deity

Wanderer

D-Nox;772646 said:
i would fire him if i hadnt been already fired.

you're re-hired on a probation period for the next 3 weeks.

your first assignment is troll paul so hard that you make him angry enough to stand up.

D-Nox

Knight

New Deity;772650 said:
you're re-hired on a probation period for the next 3 weeks.

your first assignment is troll paul so hard that you make him angry enough to stand up.

already did that, but gms deleted the thread :(
not even lich lorded but DELETED!!11onetwo!1