UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Free 100k, does not matter how old your account is! Read for details.

toronto_matt

Sorceror
ive decided to bring back the 100k per twitter follow until we reach 150 followers! we are currently sitting at 105!

if you are already following @uogamershybrid don't worry, you can make some money too. all you need to do is tweet out a message promoting hybrid. just make sure to include the @uogamershybrid handle and both #ultimaonline and #uogamershybrid hashtags.

so 100k for any new followers, only takes a minute to sign up to twitter. or 100k for a tweet promoting our server if your following already!

Thanks for the support!

Renan1990

Wanderer
I entered twiter, btw I created it now, just for Hybrid lol! RenanCoimbra1 is my twiter and in game my name is Renan! ty

toronto_matt

Sorceror
thanks for the follows guys. and yes im just a regular player in game so nothing is automated or anything like that, i need to meet you in game to give you the $$ :D

i am on top of brit roof now if you are active. will be on for about a half hour or so, character name is "Jim Lahey" if not you can email me or aim me using info below