UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Free houses for the new and/or poor!

Llou566

Wanderer
Hi
I'm new here. Thanks for this gift.

I'm working on the aim, but they don't send me the e-mail to confirm the account. Is there another way?

Edit: Finally i could do it. AIM: Llou Xirfu

hi, i'm newly returning to Hybrid after a while, and i could definitely use a house to get me back on my feet again :)

my aim is: cssnipercs

thank you!

hello, i just got back into the game, been gone a few yrs, gave all my smalls away before i quit, could i get on the list?

AIM: Mbrown1076

thanks

Spacelion

Wanderer
I'm a returning player and I've lost my houses.
Not lookin for anything special, just a place to call home and store some goods.

AIM: Nicko17

Versality

Wanderer
Hey Whispers,

Haven't played UO for ages, but taking into account modern crappy MMO games I am going to come back, hopefully for a long time.
Playing now for 5 days and I like it even more than before :)

I would love to have a house near to one of the dungeons to start making my way up.

I don't have AIM unfortunately, but feel free to email me any time [email protected] or skype: Teomant
Usually will reply in a next few minutes :)

Thanks!

Runningriot

Wanderer
AIM trustfall

ive only recently joined this shard about 2 weeks ago and im looking for a place to set up shop....id appreciate it a ton! thanks

hey i started a few weeks ago and i have no gold at all....i would really love to have a place to start out with. Thanks alot. merry xmas!

W

whispers

please aim: vinkarn if you're on the list in the original post and still don't have a house, or at least set receive offline messages to on :)

TonyTheKind

Wanderer

Can i has one? AIM: augustwerra

Hopsin

Wanderer
I am broke, new and in need of a house haha. I don't care about location, anything works for me. Thanks :)AIM: HopsinUO

... posted in the wrong thread the first time lol