UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Free houses v2.0

Smokeuog

Sorceror
There are spots everywhere right now frank remember u can place houses over most rocks/shrubs (along as u can walk over them) and even the yew style tiny hill/bumps u can usually place over.. Just take a tool around and use a small classic or sm marble workshop to test a spot and if it fits begin trying bigger and bigger custom house plots till you can't go any bigger :)

Forte

Wanderer
i need a house too..i would be happy with a small one..just so i dont have to be co owner on houses of other ppl..i would even give you the house back once i have enough cash to buy my own one/a bigger one..

aim/icq: 635349401

W

whispers

i need a house too..i would be happy with a small one..just so i dont have to be co owner on houses of other ppl..i would even give you the house back once i have enough cash to buy my own one/a bigger one..

aim/icq: 635349401

aim me next time you're online.

Schmitty

Wanderer
thank you so much for the house, it was a big help in getting back into the game actually and will make my UO life alot easier, thank you very much. also my house is in a awesome spot