UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Free houses v2.0

invaliduser

Sorceror
Hi, I've recently returned and started playing my old account again. Would love to establish myself but can't find a house spot. Looking for any forest spot with low spawn - I'm not fussy :)

PM me if you can help - thanks in advance!

invaliduser

Sorceror
Thansk Timmy have added you to AIM. Anyone else that can help in the mean time my AIM is - invalid user

Thanks for the help!

invaliduser

Sorceror
Nevermind it looks like a few minutes at Delucia bank and a kind stranger offered me a wonderful location.

It's great to be back and to see such a busy community - but something needs to be done to entice people back to WBB.

Ziwa

Wanderer
Im interessted in a house if you still got one :)
my name is Ziou ingame (this is the character I play)
Right now I do not have AIM tho ..

uo_pale

Wanderer
Hi - I am new here I used to play on great lakes back in the day. id love a house if you still have some available. i miss my tower near moonglow lol. my aim is uo_pale

thanks!

AreYouKidden

Wanderer
Actually, that'd have to do with the rate at which houses fall around here, and how many people don't stick around. That's also why most of the time they sell for 50k.

I'm currently without access but when I'm back in a week or so, I have a house I'll give to a new player (I happened to get it on this thread even). I've since upgraded, and would like to return the favor.

Hey guys same story. I am a returning player... tried to place over an IDOC today but couldnt find the sweet spot in the terrain... came home from work and someone else placed it... oh well. Anyways guys I have about 45k I can actually spend or I will take a free house...

AIM is NukerFTW

Parxer

Wanderer
Hi, posting as instructed via PM, would love one of those. no preferences whatsoever.

Char name : Bonhart
don't have aim..

FaceIt

Sorceror
I'd appreciate a house soo much :) Just came back after a years break with nothing in my account >.< my aim is: uoBritannia :)

crikey

Sorceror
I know of a placeable spot near my house. I tested it out just fer fun. If any of you want a rune there to place lemme know. I would place for you but im in financial hardship atm. I spend 99% of my money on supplies the second I get it. I should probably just stop now. Got enough to die a couple hundred times at least.

For me dying a couple hundred times = 2 weeks

But yea....:/