UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Free Vet Resser

silvertiger

Knight
I think it's broke, it's not resing my monkey!!
This was taken care of. April placed her character on top of the resser instead of just her pet. So to prevent this, I ask that anyone who wishes for a free pet res to place the pet that is dead(if you have multiple pets you will have to place the dead ones on top of free vet resser and move the alive one's away) on top of free vet resser and take one step away from free vet resser.

Also, after an eventful battle with a wild blue beetle, which free vet resser lost, free vet resser has returned to the Luna stairs. I also occasionally run through or hang out at Fel Brit. If you don't see me in Luna, check Fel Brit. I usually sit on the log between mb's house and the gate(watch out for murderers or those like ajani who wish to be. ) If you are not satisfied with the time it takes for free vet resser to res your pet, I suggest waiting, finding another source of resses, or giving me a uos script that targets only pet types.

Next, if you would like to give a thank you gift, there are a couple ways to do so. Firstly, you can drop empty bottles at free vet resser's feet. You can drop checks at free vet resser's feet. Lastly, you can place items in my mailbox @ yew bank. There is a house teleporter from corndog's rune library and vendors to my house @ yew bank.

Finally, just like @otimpyre , I can't be there at all times. I DC a lot for unknown reasons. It's kind of annoying. If for some reason I am not in Luna or Fel and you just can't get a vet res, maybe you spent all your gold on the lottery and Luna is empty, you can shoot me a Skype message (it's in the signature) and I will try to get back with you ASAP. If you read all this, thank you for your time. Have fun doing what you do in your uo life. :D

Last edited:

silvertiger

Knight
Temporarily I have setup a second free vet resser at Britt bank.

He will be moving to guantlet once I have everything I need to stay a long time.

That being said we will have free resses and pet resses in guantlet and Luna.

On another note I am thinking about taking healing off of the Luna bot since it's not necessary with the free healers 10 steps away.

As always, if you would like to give a thank you gift, there are a couple ways to do so. Firstly, you can drop empty bottles at free vet resser's feet. You can drop checks at free vet resser's feet. Lastly, you can place items in my mailbox @ yew bank. There is a house teleporter from corndog's rune library and vendors to my house @ yew bank.

EDIT: I updated the OP to reflect the present.

Last edited:

silvertiger

Knight
Temporarily I have setup a second free vet resser at Britt bank.

He will be moving to guantlet once I have everything I need to stay a long time.

That being said we will have free resses and pet resses in guantlet and Luna.

On another note I am thinking about taking healing off of the Luna bot since it's not necessary with the free healers 10 steps away.

As always, if you would like to give a thank you gift, there are a couple ways to do so. Firstly, you can drop empty bottles at free vet resser's feet. You can drop checks at free vet resser's feet. Lastly, you can place items in my mailbox @ yew bank. There is a house teleporter from corndog's rune library and vendors to my house @ yew bank.

EDIT: I updated the OP to reflect the present.
So I've started up the second free vet resser in Guantlet. So we now have free resses in Luna and Guantlet! The guantlet bot is a little bit slower to account for player resses. I will be updating both scripts soon to be more effective.

If you would like to say thanks you can drop books at either bots feet and I will lock them down in my Yew Bank house. :)

Have fun in your pursuit of UO happiness! :D

silvertiger

Knight
Both resser's are running, today. I usually don't run the guantlet one as much for obvious reasons. Today, however he is running.

Ocean

Wanderer
I wish to thank you very much for the free vet resser, I will figure out away to get gifties dropped off to you . also like to note a sorry if I miss chats from people. as i some time do, its slight hard for me to read colors, so very sorry if I miss a chat, if it happens just give me a yell :\

april0395

Sorceror
I can sell them for 3gp each. Most people throw them on the ground anyways, so I have given people an option where the bottles get used/sold instead. I would love to see @april0395 have a place to drop empty bottles. Mailbox maybe?
I already have a mailbox for empty bottles. :p Planning on a raffle at some point for the people who donate. I haven't had much time to think about it.

Bama

Bug Huntress
I already have a mailbox for empty bottles. :p Planning on a raffle at some point for the people who donate. I haven't had much time to think about it.

Where might I find this mailbox?
I would like to donate a bottle or 2

-emptybottles.gif

HakJa

Sorceror
it's really good
im taking helps from it pretty usefully when i died
it resurrects not only pet but also user
and not only res but also heal
good, thanks for service