UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Fuck You Terrorists!!!!!

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
Yeah man, french state has released a statement regarding the incomming stuff we are going through and more infos will be told tomorrow after a presidential meeting with the ministers. So far from what I've read: the terrorrists got killed (4 of them) but over 100 civilian killed, one kamikaze attack too. Man it's just sick I have no words. Its the second time we get targetted like that this year, maybe this time the state will actually take measures

the french government should really get harsh on their gun laws.

This wouldn't have happened if weapons were taken from the citizens.

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
Now assuming this wasn't irony: Assaults were made with ak 47 and grenades, you don't have access to these things on the open market anyway. Citizens in france are allowed to have weapons under very very very strict laws. They have to get a licence, which isn't easy to get, have everything registered, practice with them in a local official place, etc. It's very rare to meet people with gun power in their house. Most of the time it's hunters with hunting rifles and shit like that.

Neppg

Sorceror
I tried to come up with something relevant to the subject but soon found out that I can't discuss about terrorist attacks without my inner racist raising it's head.

People are fucking cunts. Acts like these make me wonder how twisted it is that we as humans are capable of inflicting this kind of misery to each other.

Everyone should just be on acid and X and hug it out 24/7.

Vizeroth

Sorceror
the french government should really get harsh on their gun laws.

This wouldn't have happened if weapons were taken from the citizens.
But.. But.. France is gun free!
If you think the gun control argument is "limiting gun access will completely eliminate gun violence," you really need to put more effort into your thought process.
How do you take another humans life in the name of any religion....doesn't make sense....praying for everyone involved...
Not everyone is god-lite like you. Some people actually take their holy books seriously, unfortunately.

If you think the gun control argument is "limiting gun access will completely eliminate gun violence," you really need to put more effort into your thought process.
you trying to tell me that if guns weren't allowed there'd still be mass murders?

so simple minded

How do you take another humans life in the name of any religion....doesn't make sense....praying for everyone involved...
I thought they said it was for the attacks in syria? I didn't read everything about it I will admit.

Either way it's fucked. Think I read somewhere that France may invoke article 5 of the nato agreement (make all members declare war).

Ah, read more and it seems it was isis. Don't know why I thought it was just a Syrian citizen/refugee

Last edited: