UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Game of Thrones fan?

Facko

Sorceror
Anyone catch tonights episode? Didn't see that thing at the end coming... at all!

But then I've only ever read the first book. I remember it making me hungry...

We need spoiler tags. :(

*spoilers*

I've been told by more than one person that the Imp is alive and well currently as far as the books go. I never imagined "The Mountain" would crush prince Oberan's skull like a melon. Thought I might see some actual justice for once in the show. Fuck me and my optimism.

raveX

Page
I did not see that coming either!

Of course, that has been a common theme since the Red Wedding episode.

Often looking like this at the end of episodes...:eek:

april0395

Sorceror
I've read all the books, but I've only watched through season 3. I can only guess what you all are talking about :rolleyes:.

Facko

Sorceror
For me, the wait between seasons is worse.

Kinda glad I didn't get into Breaking Bad until the show was over and it was up on netflix.

raveX

Page
For me, the wait between seasons is worse.

Kinda glad I didn't get into Breaking Bad until the show was over and it was up on netflix.

I did the same. I started watching Breaking Bad a week after the last episode aired. Got through the entire series in a little over a month.

raveX

Page
I've read all the books, but I've only watched through season 3. I can only guess what you all are talking about :rolleyes:.

I have never read the books, so I have no ideas as to what is going to happen. I guess that keeps the show all that more entertaining for me.