UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

gank pics

Tribal

Lord
gank pics

its not a contest ive just been seeing alot of people posting pictures of themselves dying to alot of people

but who has the pic with them dying to the most people...

oh and if u havent died whats the most number of people you've been able to escape from

i know ive been able to get out of a 7 man SS gank within there own castle

Tribal

Lord
Re: gank pics

Suil Ban;1300624 said:
if auto-ss on death worked for your own char i'd have hundreds ;[

yea i bet u would but i said alot of people not 1

I Cheat

Wanderer

JesseJane;1300917 said:
man, i wish i woulda had an RPV of last night. i got away from 2 amazing ganks.
Last night at Snowy Death when you escaped from at least 5 people was glorious, I still have no idea how they couldn't kill you in a confined space...

I Cheat;1300934 said:
Last night at Snowy Death when you escaped from at least 5 people was glorious, I still have no idea how they couldn't kill you in a confined space...

i guess mistro isnt the only 1337 player these days :) BAHAHAHA

A Walrus

Wanderer

Teh Money Shot;1300971 said:
last night we ran a 3 man at snowy and took out 4

Then Wu got stunned and dumped by 5 people.

That sucked.

two nights ago like the same thing happened at sand pit

Teh Money Shot;1300971 said:
last night we ran a 3 man at snowy and took out 4

Then Wu got stunned and dumped by 5 people.

That sucked.

HAHA ya then we came and cleaned them up for ya. :)

TBH all this gank stuff just tell me that Dynasty beat the game.... You gotta have 15 to compete against out 5?? Its official.. We beat uogamers Hybrid... Thx for playing.. Peace i'm out..

Mystical-hybrid;1301066 said:
TBH all this gank stuff just tell me that Dynasty beat the game.... You gotta have 15 to compete against out 5?? Its official.. We beat uogamers Hybrid... Thx for playing.. Peace i'm out..

haha u didnt beat shit.........u just arent able to adapt, so offically u lost the game. :)

JesseJane;1301074 said:
haha u didnt beat shit.........u just arent able to adapt, so offically u lost the game. :)
adapt?? you mean mass recruit... sorry bro dynasty is to good for me to put random people i don;t know in... you should know that...

and there is no adapting to 5v15... you can say we didn't beat anything... but when a group of 15 comes for you instead of the 8+ minax... WE BEAT THE GAME... cause we are that good.... explain to me why i am wrong plz..

Edit.... i forgot to add that they RAN THROUGH THE MINAX to get to us.... funny..

Mystical-hybrid;1301077 said:
adapt?? you mean mass recruit... sorry bro dynasty is to good for me to put random people i don;t know in... you should know that...

and there is no adapting to 5v15... you can say we didn't beat anything... but when a group of 15 comes for you instead of the 8+ minax... WE BEAT THE GAME... cause we are that good.... explain to me why i am wrong plz..

Edit.... i forgot to add that they RAN THROUGH THE MINAX to get to us.... funny..

well when u cant fight in large groups, u havent won shit. and tbh i only have about 15 active players, and we dont ever all get on at the same time......so ya the gank u speak of is still making people uninstall without the gank.........:)
just recruit good players......that actually play. ive probably molded 6 or so uo players to decent fielders.........u should do the same, its rather fun. if uve won the game share ur skills and teach others.

JesseJane;1301082 said:
well when u cant fight in large groups, u havent won shit. and tbh i only have about 15 active players, and we dont ever all get on at the same time......so ya the gank u speak of is still making people uninstall without the gank.........:)
just recruit good players......that actually play. ive probably molded 6 or so uo players to decent fielders.........u should do the same, its rather fun. if uve won the game share ur skills and teach others.

[e sigh... perhaps your right....