UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

get on mickey!

You damn sure don't solo...;) u only play with 3-4 at least, stfu already and stay off the forums, get on the game..
We havn't had 4 people in a call in a while lol. The most we play with is 3... I don't solo anymore, I don't get on unless I know I can find fights... Not going to bother running around brit for a hour with no one attacking me.

We havn't had 4 people in a call in a while lol. The most we play with is 3... I don't solo anymore, I don't get on unless I know I can find fights... Not going to bother running around brit for a hour with no one attacking me.
Well guess what?? You have been talking shit for months, hell I've been trying to 1v1 you after you said you would beat me even once..even though you never have;) I know buddy...dis ain't whatchu want

kookiemonsta

Sorceror
I once watched Marc fight 1v10. Killed 9 before calling in for help.

Like I said before. There's always that one person who deserves to get ganked. ;)