UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

get rdy

Mister Pink

Squire
OP Don't get burnt out in the Gauntlet. Too many players have quit Demise because they feel the need to have that epic suit before they even start pvping. I recommend bod resets. It's the best and easiest way to acquire gold here. IF you don't know what that is, ask.

Create all 4 accounts when you join to start the vet rewards clock on all your accounts. Welcome and good luck.

Mister Pink

Squire
All pvping sucks, run to house, run to gate, rez kill, gang bang, talk real big turds. Yes, sadly you all need help.

Not all, but most. It depends if you have players willing to do even fights, avoid shit tactics. I get doing this at spawns, idocs, but at the gate it only decreases the opportunities for good pvp. At the gate or a random field fight I avoid reskilling, unless I have been reskilled by this player recently. If I res someone though, I won't reskill them. Why discourage future pvp? Of course always some jackass that has to reskill, one in every guild.

I used to play 50% stealth class, and reskilling fits the identity of the assassin, vulture style of a that character class. Even then I would primarily reskill people that were zerging it up or that employed gay tactics against me in the past. Spawn and IDOC anything goes.