UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Getting Back Into It

Thesbus

Sorceror
Hey everyone,
Just getting back into UO, decided to try playing on Demise as I have some friends that may be popping on now and again and we all wanted to start off unestablished. I am looking for an active guild that can show me the ropes as I have been playing strictly T2A ruleset shards when I am on one of my UO kicks.

A little about me...I played UO originally in '99 until 3rd Dawn released (what a horrible expansion) on the Atlantic server, left UO and went to EQ, DAoC, SWG, WoW (ugg), GW2, and an assortment of other free to plays.

I currently am skilling up a couple characters
Mage/Necro
GM Magery
GM Eval
GM Necro
GM SS
GM Resist
GM Med
Working on GM Inscription

Which I think is a pretty decent newbie build until i get some scrolls. Not sure if I am going to drop resist or inscription when I get my scrolls.

Sampire
GM Necro
GM Bushido
GM Chiv
GM Swords
GM Anat
GM Tactics
GM Parry

Once again, not really sure where I am going to take this guy once i get some scrolls.

Also plan on working up a Tamer/Bard, a fisherman, and of course a mule or two. Eventually I will make a pvp character once I am established and have my mule maxed out.

I'm currently looking for an active guild that focus's mainly on PVM but may dabble in some PVP or guild wars. Please PM me if your guild is recruiting and fits the bill.

Thanks,
Frost/Sampira/Jesus Christ