UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

gm anatomy and healing

darkcatt

Wanderer
gm anatomy and healing

get yourself a horse. Dis arm yourself( so you don't kil it) remember to tab out! Say all attack( target your self) and heal your self witha 1.3 second delay in razor

also you can do anatomy on the horse and any house vendor in the same fashion :)

Amasu

Wanderer
This is not the best way to train a character.
If you seriously want to multitrain your healing/anatomy/parry/weapon skill you need to hire one the fighters at Jhelom or at higher levels one of the Palidins in Luna.

Use EasyUO.

I would also suggest when training healing 90 to 100 that you get someone to stand as a ghost for you to repeatedly try and ressurect. Have the ghost refuse the res of course and you will gain healing much faster than healing damage.

PoorBeggar

Wanderer
Re: gm anatomy and healing

Kioe;28972 said:
This is not the best way to train a character.
If you seriously want to multitrain your healing/anatomy/parry/weapon skill you need to hire one the fighters at Jhelom or at higher levels one of the Palidins in Luna.

Use EasyUO.

I would also suggest when training healing 90 to 100 that you get someone to stand as a ghost for you to repeatedly try and ressurect. Have the ghost refuse the res of course and you will gain healing much faster than healing damage.

EasyUO = third party right? U will get banned?

I know this topic is old as hell but its still linked to a stickied post.

iamtehwalrus

Wanderer

Right. Using EasyUO will get you banned. I'm relatively new to demise, but I think EasyUO was once permitted here. That post could've been before it was banned.

And to stay on topic....

IMO it's easier to raise healing by going to delucia and making a macro to repeatedly walk up and down the cliff by the lake (in town). You can't die by falling, and hence you don't have to worry about getting killed by horses if you disconnect

PoorBeggar

Wanderer

this one works best IF u want to GM healing by bandaging urself.

U dont need to take into account of any unreliable factors, like a horse etc.

All u need is a magichat and loads of bandages.

pbguy434;30256 said:
Alright...So let the fun begin. Post some of your *good* macroes, not the useskill-wait for target-absolute target ones...Anyone can set those up. Lets get some that are fairly useful. Now how do we get them? Open up Internet Explorer and copy and paste this into the navigation place:

C:\Program Files\Razor\Macros

That is for if you used the default place. Now if you didn't put it in the default place, I will assume you know enough to find it yourself. All you have to do is:

right click the macro you want > open > now select notepad > copy and paste what you just opened in here.

Now to run the macroes you:

Copy and paste the the macro you want into Notepad > save as *name of macro*.macro (it has to end with .macro).

Healing (You will need to have a Wizard's Hat bought from NPCs for this to work):
!Loop
Assistant.Macros.LiftAction|1087196796|1|5912
Assistant.Macros.DropAction|0xFEAA1|(0, 0, 0)|6
Assistant.Macros.LiftAction|1087196796|0|5912
Assistant.Macros.DropAction|0x40C60694|(90, 116, 0)|0
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:01
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickAction|1086975149|3617
Assistant.Macros.WaitForTargetAction
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1059|
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:10

Thats it for now. Have fun with it.