UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

GM Francis / ickyfloyd has left the building

GM Francis

Ex Hybrid Taskmaster
It's time to retire. My uo passion bucket hath run dry. I will have time for uo again when I'm dead.

I have deleted my island and placed everything that was in my castle in a 7x7 near wind (had to up the storage a bit ;)) and it will not be refreshed. There's a bunch of high end crap in there (1 of a kinds, roses of trinsic, malas crystals etc) and a bunch of not so high end (over 100 snowy trees for example)....It's a real disorganized mess. I hope the collapse is entertaining.

icky_9-23_15.49.jpg

I want to thank you all for everything. I love you guys. Long live HYBRID!

Vizeroth

Sorceror
It's time to retire. My uo passion bucket hath run dry. I will have time for uo again when I'm dead.

I have deleted my island and placed everything that was in my castle in a 7x7 near wind (had to up the storage a bit ;)) and it will not be refreshed. There's a bunch of high end crap in there (1 of a kinds, roses of trinsic, malas crystals etc) and a bunch of not so high end (over 100 snowy trees for example)....It's a real disorganized mess. I hope the collapse is entertaining.

View attachment 96496

I want to thank you all for everything. I love you guys. Long live HYBRID!

It was good having you for as long as we did. You were certainly one of the better GMs. Take care, Francis.

RaRae

Page
So now that francis is gone who will maintain Hybrid????

Also should've gave your island to some lucky fuck or made that IDOC too