UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Gm Necromancy 0-100 in hours

toka

Wanderer
Gm Necromancy 0-100 in hours

0 - 30 buy from npc necro in umbra
30 - 40 Wraith form
40 - 70 Horrific Beast
70 - 99 Lich Form
99 - 100 Vampiric Embrace

Works great for me ...
Ps.: To make this more easier try to get a LRC suite.
Ps2.: Train Spirit Speak too. :D

Re: Gm Necromancy 0-100 in hours

corse skin is faster and cost less mana then wraith form
once u get to 60 its faster to cast wither then horrific beast.

Also remember to get up a shadow wisp once ur high enough level. They will give you mana

Dunadain

Sorceror

know it is obvious, but it is not working for me.stuck at 55, also have SS in the macro, it is only 38(forgot to buy SS up from npc) but have running it for about a day and a half, using the suggested above spells.. any idear what is going on??

Devilon

Wanderer

How do you stop from going evil during this process and more importantly, can you get to the point you can be attacked from using necromancy?

Thanks in advance.. :)

Deven

pbguy434

Knight

Devilon;285833 said:
How do you stop from going evil during this process and more importantly, can you get to the point you can be attacked from using necromancy?
You don't stop losing karma.

You will be attack by good creatures like unicorns, ki-rins, and pixies.

Elijah.

Wanderer

Cant you lock karma though? at least make it to like high as it can go then Lock it. I think it stops it. But then again i think it still takes a way the karma threw the lock.

Kiluad

Sorceror

Elijah.;286922 said:
Cant you lock karma though? at least make it to like high as it can go then Lock it. I think it stops it. But then again i think it still takes a way the karma threw the lock.

I think you can only lock it down when it's bad

Oaks

Knight

And what about 100 - 120 ?

Vampiric embrace all the way?

Edit: Reached 120 by casting vampiric embrace, worked quite well.

Dilly

Knight

itll rise, ur close, if nothing u could find some jewels to through on and just do vamp

Crank

Sorceror

i use wither to hit 81, im casting lich lod and still stuck any ideas

Keeshi

Sorceror

This still works, why not put it in the skill comp post that is stickied?

[Drakull]

Knight

And if you want to train it even faster, go by my rune library's roof and get into the pentagram, not only you might be able to get a more powerful arcane gem if you use arcane circle there (since I keep chars with 100+ spellweaving under it), but also you might use the help of the shadow wisps that I keep in the roof to help people training recover their mana :)

[Drakull]

Knight

Well... since I leave them there all day long I would at least let people know so that it's not just wasted bandwith/CPU use having the chars all day long there. :), plus it really helps on the training speed.

Keeshi

Sorceror

I'v been trying to keep someone there too, to help.

Its good for us as a community to work together to help eachother.