UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

GMs Deleting Bonded

Status
Not open for further replies.
GMs Deleting Bonded

Earlier today I was out at the orc fort trying to get some Tribal Spears and ended up dying during a memory flush, along with losing my mare.

The mare was 5x GM with 82 magery/resist. Wonderfully happy and bonded. After I died, it got stuck between two Ridgeback riders and died as well...I started leading it to town to get resd and fixed up, but no farther than the trees did I get when it was deleted. Seeing as how only Mark, Tor and Zero were online, Tor can't delete (so he says, don't test counselor abilities), Zero had been AFK for hours (supposedly), and Mark was the only GM on, I believe he did it. If Zero is who I think it is and he is higher than Mark, who knows if Zero was really away.

I request that my mare be replaced.

M

Mark

Wow.

Tor answered your page, had no idea what happened, so asked me to come check it out in IRC. As soon as I got to your location, you immediately begin accusing me of deleting your mare. "Hey Mark, I heard you like to delete pets." etc etc. Very rude and indignant right off the bat. I told you no one deleted your mare, as only zero, tor, and myself were on (thats how he knew who was online), and zero was afk, tor in incapable of deletion, and I was answering pages (not seeking out random players pets to [remove).

Regardless, I don't know who you are, nor do I know what happened to this 'bonded mare', but I do know no staff were involved.

If you don't modify your attitude, you will be [remove'd
You can count on that.

Wtf good would a picture do after the fact that my mare was dead? The GMs saw the corpse, Rick James saw both corpse and ghost...then the ghost dissapearing.

THIS is bullshit. The other guys mare should have been deleted.

R

Ryan

sliptongue69 said:
Wtf good would a picture do after the fact that my mare was dead? The GMs saw the corpse, Rick James saw both corpse and ghost...then the ghost dissapearing.

THIS is bullshit. The other guys mare should have been deleted.
I just checked the command logs, no one removed a nightmare for the past 2 days.

Good day.

Cantsayb

Wanderer
you need screenies of the act, it protects both you and the staff. In the future you need to take screenshots.

R

Ryan

Cantsayb said:
you need screenies of the act, it protects both you and the staff. In the future you need to take screenshots.
Maybe you didnt read the above, there was nothign to screenshot.

Cantsayb

Wanderer
The ghost supposedly "dissappeared" Ryan, after it had appeared. At least that is what i get out of the story.

So my mare just up and dissapeared? I find that hard to believe unless you figured out how to reset the server code without rebooting, removed bonding, then reset...which everyone has said already is impossible without crashes.

Any explinations?

R

Ryan

sliptongue69 said:
So my mare just up and dissapeared? I find that hard to believe unless you figured out how to reset the server code without rebooting, removed bonding, then reset...which everyone has said already is impossible without crashes.

Any explinations?
Yah, you didnt feed it and it wasnt happy.

fonis

Knight
er, feeding doesn't affect (other than following commands) bonded pets in terms of whether or not they stay with you...

Gertkane

Wanderer
actually, feeding does, so does dying, if he didnt feed his bonded pet it might have gotten sad, and when the pet dies it loses some of its happyness (ive seen alot bonded pets go awol in brit bank)

Staff didn't delete your mare drop this subject.

Clearly your mount was unhappy and it just left. As it was a ghost and not alive it just was deleted.

Thread Locked due to comments that could be considered as personal attacks towards Mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.