UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

GNG, Worst PVPers evar.

nimbao

Wanderer
Re: GNG, Worst PVPers evar.

Bobby McPrescott;1846732 said:
I don't think English is his first language

While I still think he's a terrible pvper, making fun of someone when they use another language is silly.

Terrible?

well , i have a word on English language that u will understand

DUEL????

Trevor

Knight

KhaoZ-hybrid;1847061 said:
OMFG this thread is filling my e-mail. Testament the wkd one your terribad always have been. You a hard one to kill because your always with about 5 blue's and if not you run and call them in before attempting to fight. Angus wtf you talking all that shit for ask terry about me or his brother. I was in >!< around the time it got its start. Me and terry had setups in occlo since iv been a leader in gng and I admit we had a 3 out of 5 ratio we did beat you guys a few times in even number set ups. Im not saying G&G is the best guild ever but its one of the most solid. Atleast I dont have to hear a buncha people cry when we lose we laugh and restock and come back and alot of the time thats why we win because where not pussy we do come back when defeated. Btw im PimP-TighT for anyone who forgot. And last thing I have to say is trevor make up more story's bud every time we fight you your inside neck cutters house and hardly leave. The only time you killed me is when game face started attacking me and you left house and got the kill shot. Iv died to you and your bunch of house warrior newbs a couple times but how many times back in the day tell know did I own you and all those lamers 1v5 stop acting tough man we know the real you. Anyway iv played with alot of "the best" like el oh dee and urinal and the other testament and was in >!< for a year back in the start of hybrid and everyone one of you used to be cool had fun playing never tryed to be the best or act like dicks. All of a sudden your all cocky ass munchers who bitch more than have fun guys come on getting pissy on your old age is a bad sign. I admit alot of you are pretty decent but you take it to serious calm down and have fun playing like we do.

p.s. 17 page thread for the win been hardly any new 10+ threads of hate towards a guild since EQ/MS left figures youd all find a new target. "So elite your scared to pick on each other" still makes me smile to see 17+ pages of fan mail
you can ask anyone that pvps with me. Ask sherk i dont go in houses when even number i was with him last night and it was 3v3 we were gettting dropped on so he ran inside i stayed outside and keep my heals. The only time i run inside is when i am out numbered. The other night when it was 2v2 until the axer and dillon came in. Then i left because i have no armor and he hit me for half life. They tried to 2v2 us and i made tom stay out and fight vrs 2 dexers(which i admit the achery got me after the Axer hit me for half life). After that the rest of the night was 6v2 so i left because i dont like house hiding. Unlike you guys when it was an even fight and you and the guy you were with stayed inside till more people came.
Plus i alone had you on the run and you had to call in a friend to heal you. I have gotten your mares over and over again. Even the one you had tom ban for you i got back.

I could really care less anyway i barely play this game anymore. I play less then an hour a day durning the week now.

Marbelou

Knight

I just died to a G&G dexxer 1v1, and all he had was aids. I was running away from him and killed myself with my own pot. <3 Just thought i'd tell you how good i am.

KhaoZ

Sorceror

Trev stop with the lies ill fight you 1v1 anytime your ready. You sir have never "got me on the run" yes you do house hide in the ip house and your nothing more than a 16 year old trying to hang with the big dogs I never liked you in the first place. Thats why you got kicked long ago and begged BOSS to let you back in. Oh you think I forget things but never yes you got my mare 2 times whoopty fucking do. I just came back from shadowbane and am a bit rusty so you and tom gank me 1v2 and take my mare 2 times omfg your the king let me tell you. Just sad that tom is less of a bitch than you for giving it back and keeping the fights friendly. Shows what a ghey bitch you are dude stop sucking mod dick no one is gonna make you a forum mod lolol

Trevor

Knight

KhaoZ-hybrid;1847301 said:
Trev stop with the lies ill fight you 1v1 anytime your ready. You sir have never "got me on the run" yes you do house hide in the ip house and your nothing more than a 16 year old trying to hang with the big dogs I never liked you in the first place. Thats why you got kicked long ago and begged BOSS to let you back in. Oh you think I forget things but never yes you got my mare 2 times whoopty fucking do. I just came back from shadowbane and am a bit rusty so you and tom gank me 1v2 and take my mare 2 times omfg your the king let me tell you. Just sad that tom is less of a bitch than you for giving it back and keeping the fights friendly. Shows what a ghey bitch you are dude stop sucking mod dick no one is gonna make you a forum mod lolol

WOW i didn't ask anyone to let me rejoin. Boss Came and found me said i need help with the website. I QUIT G&G you guys said if i was in any other guild i couldn't be in G&G so i have to quit the other guild. Wonder why i didn't come back in your Ventrilo. Tom begged me to join back but i won't cause i couldn't deal with the house hiding. The only time i would step in that house in even fights is if i was bolaed. Why do you guys think i wanna be a mod? I dont play uo much anymore it would be a waste. Second if i am the one house hiding then why did we kill you 3v4 when one of you guys was hiding on the other side of the 7x7. Other guys ran back inside. And fate was offscreening. I have more pictures of me kill you guys at your houses it not even funny.
That last one was taken latter that night when lets see i was out number 6v1 i will call it 5v1 even thought desert would drop on me too. Some how i lived this one and motha died with 4 cross healers????? i had none come on and you say you dont gank?

But back to the real point i would delete my accounts before i joined G&G again. Boss begged me to help him with the websites and unbanned me from vent then i went in and made fun of everyone again. and it wasn't tom that was attacking you it was hurly and pvp.of.justice that stole you mares.
Boss wont even fight me. If you wanna 1v1 then aim me and i will log on just for that.

Attachments

• Legend of PimP-3.jpg
    Legend of PimP-3.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 46
  • SoNiCbOoM-2.jpg
    SoNiCbOoM-2.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 46
  • XxXQuakeXxX-1.jpg
    XxXQuakeXxX-1.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 46
  • Legend of PimP-2.jpg
    Legend of PimP-2.jpg