UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(GOLD) guild

myname

Wanderer
were r u i declared war still waiting u keep asking. maybe u need to join a faction and come to fel. well any ways look in ur guild relations.

myname

Wanderer
don king said he want to go to war to send him an invite so i did, but now he wont answer any ways if any 1 is bracve enough"Hand Of Darkness" HOD if u arnt afraid of guild war. i am also in a faction to so get some.

Sundoom

Sorceror
don king doesn't run GOLD, I do. if you want to fight don, go do it somewhere else.

as for your weak provokes, i really dont care who you are, you're not worth my time.

GOLD's not in a faction by the way

BoO

Sorceror
lol this is funny you still raging at the fact you have no friends lol. you already new corndog was allaince leader. lol

and if you really wanna war a guild war my bros guild which im in. and we will fight....

Cornwallis

Sorceror
MyName,

Me being the alliance leader, I will refuse the "war" you are proposing because there is simpily no reason for us to have to torture you. You seem like a good guy, but seriously, you don't want a war with our alliance.

As Sundoom said, if you have a problem with a specific member of the alliance, please take that to fel. As far as trying to request war to an entire alliance of guilds, that is quite a dumb mistake. I'll let you off the hook this time.

-Corn

Dexter-LoM

Knight
MyName,

Me being the alliance leader, I will refuse the "war" you are proposing because there is simpily no reason for us to have to torture you. You seem like a good guy, but seriously, you don't want a war with our alliance.

As Sundoom said, if you have a problem with a specific member of the alliance, please take that to fel. As far as trying to request war to an entire alliance of guilds, that is quite a dumb mistake. I'll let you off the hook this time.

-Corn
Rolf Cornwallis sit down before u get hurt.

Not sure why you all pointing finguers to MyName since that guild Gold few members approached many other guilds to request help/pvp request

maybe the guild leader should have a talk with his member's about the goal of that guild...

Cornwallis

Sorceror
Rolf Cornwallis sit down before u get hurt.

Not sure why you all pointing finguers to MyName since that guild Gold few members approached many other guilds to request help/pvp request

maybe the guild leader should have a talk with his member's about the goal of that guild...

You're saying members from Gold are going to people requesting war?

Sundoom is the head of Gold, not me. I am the guild leader of CoL which is the alliance leader.

And as you refering to me getting "hurt", I can stand my own, im pretty powerful.

This thread should be dead now.

Don, Sundoom, and MyName, you guys should meet up and come to an understanding.

Sundoom

Sorceror
My guild is to help players that come to Demise, weather they are veterans coming back after some time, from other dhards, or just new to the game itself. All I do is help these players with information, advice, and ways that they might enjoy to get gold to purchase armor that they'd want or rather what their character(s) will require to advance their own goals.

As for what my members do, that's up to them, my only rules are not do be jackasses, only respectful, don't beg for stuff, earn it, and don't guild/alliance kill - which myname decided to disobey since he came from corns guild who has to follow roughly the same rules if not more than what i have set.

I'm not against the fact that some people do not deserve any respect the moment they refuse to show any themselves, thats simply whats going on here.

Dex, im not sure what my members have been requesting exactly, but many of them want to start partivipating in felucia champs - i myself dont want to be included since all im doing is handling my own affairs, gold is welcome to do anything that its members want to, my emissaries make their own decisions and will most likely lead members to champs eventually.

Ok...I have to step in and say a word to all the people reading this thread that don't really know what went on. "myname" decided it would be cool to go around killing players in Luna. After 3 kills & loots on GOLD members while people were just trying to sell stuff, we had enough. 90% of the people that went after you, "myname", was from GOLD (and 90% of the kills were from us too). You talk like WE'RE scared??? Who was the one that could only get kills IN LUNA with his GD while people were shopping, hmm???

And btw...there were other alliance members killed by "myname" in Luna as well (those were the other people that weren't in GOLD going after you). What he would do is quick run up with his GD, kill someone, loot, then quick run away. About an hour later he would go back to Luna and do the same thing. Yeah, REAL brave there "myname", what a hero you are...

Cornwallis

Sorceror
The situation was resolved. No war between any of our guilds will be happening. The member(s) that were killing others were kicked. Everything is back to normal.

Thread closed.

myname

Wanderer
im not sure who all tese peopel are but i just wanted to fight don. seen him pvp some one in luna is all. but ok