UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(GOLD) guild

So now you're gonna say this character (Qinski?) isn't yours "myname"??? YOU started this thread and made it pretty clear people from GOLD were killing you for some reason. Or you going to deny this now as well, just like you did about the people you were killing in Luna until you were caught red-handed? Just give it up man...or is it kid?

BoO

Sorceror
Honestly idc anymore that was when we where ragging becuase D@rk guild was looting someone ltots and killed someone eles in GOLD and looted armor which is why i got made thought that was kinda @#$@ up becuse i killed your member in dark and i looted armor but gave it back to him and he turned around looted poeple ltots and armor.... and if you still keep going on about this you have no irl its over in the past.... done..get over yourself no one cares anymore... you just a #$# the end my last thread to this post......

Lucifall

Knight
So you wanted to start a war with a guild and you don't even know the whole history? Talk about overacting.

Sundoom

Sorceror
everyone in gold that is an emisssary i trust to run the guild when im not online, don can say whatever he wants to others of certain status among the guild or outside it, as long as he continues to make decent decisions in his time as an emissary - i really dont care what he says to you. you already know the facts, even before you made this thread.