UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Good Despise fight tonight guys.

Blacula

Knight
Even though I'm pretty sure the two gentlemen I fought are using glitchy casting loops (and who isn't these days?), they did well and I had a lot of fun. Also thanks to the 303 guys for showing up at the end, humiliating the only opponent that hung in there for Barracoon, and chasing me around like dogs on... a raccoon. I will now talk trash in my sleep, because that's kinda my thing.

Peace, love, and revenants,
Blac ToTheFUTURE.

P.S.: what a way to go!
pic related
Damage Over Time_1-31_05.48.jpg

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror
Even though I'm pretty sure the two gentlemen I fought are using glitchy casting loops (and who isn't these days?), they did well and I had a lot of fun. Also thanks to the 303 guys for showing up at the end, humiliating the only opponent that hung in there for Barracoon, and chasing me around like dogs on... a raccoon. I will now talk trash in my sleep, because that's kinda my thing.

Peace, love, and revenants,
Blac ToTheFUTURE.

P.S.: what a way to go!
pic related
View attachment 82084

You think everyone is cheating just because someone is faster than your script.

Ettaan

Squire
When a guy takes a screen shot of one of his kills and posts it on forums what does that tell about the guy?

Ettaan

Squire
Yes i do but i have no need to take screen shot and post those on forums to grow my virtual penis

GeX92

Squire
Your sarcasm isn't funny :) You only make 'offtop' in selling threads and you try be cool ;) Regards!