UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Good Joke

Flipper

Knight
Re: Good Joke

Afro Man said:
You haven't experienced life if you think starbucks coffee is good. I'd rather drink cold coffee than starbucks coffee. Tim Hortons > all.

Dude I don't want to start a flame war but you obviously don't know the inner workings of how Starbucks gets its coffee.

Maybe it's slightly overpriced but don't call it poor quality. I can go into it if you want...

But instant coffee will never beat stuff grown by farmers and bought at fair trade prices organically...

Afro Man

Wanderer

Flipper-hybrid said:
Dude I don't want to start a flame war but you obviously don't know the inner workings of how Starbucks gets its coffee.

Maybe it's slightly overpriced but don't call it poor quality. I can go into it if you want...

But instant coffee will never beat stuff grown by farmers and bought at fair trade prices organically...
Hey now, I'm not starting a flame war. I'm basing this on experience, since I've had both Tim Hortons and Starbucks coffee. One question, have you ever had Tim Hortons coffee?

oh and <3

Stides40oz

Knight

Tbh i was doing a 4v2 with 3 of my guys against krrios and alias.. we won everytime but it was hard..

One time we had alias 4 v 1 and 3 people explo eb'd and 1 person explode perfect nox and he lived somehow??? explain?

Stides said:
One time we had alias 4 v 1 and 3 people explo eb'd and 1 person explode perfect nox and he lived somehow??? explain?

so what exactly are you trying to accuse him of here?

humor me

Stides40oz

Knight

MemphisWade said:
so what exactly are you trying to accuse him of here?

humor me
Just trying to do the math and figure it out.. i mean 3 explod ebs will do atleast 150 damage at the VERY VERY least.. thats all 6 spells doing only 25 damage each. plus another explode from the explode/nox guy which is 175 damage minimum.

So at max hp he would only have 120 hp and his gheal is canceled by the nox which leaves only a heal pot which would maybe give him 150hp At maximum.

So if he gets the MINIMAL DAMAGE of 175 hp from 4 explos and 3 ebs and can only heal a MAXIMUM Of 30 with a heal pot.. how the fuck does he live??

Btw 4 explodes and 3 ebs doing only 175 damage is like winning the lottery. all 7 spells would have to be resisted.

Oh and btw he came out of the 4 man sync half health

Megumi

Wanderer

Stides said:
Just trying to do the math and figure it out.. i mean 3 explod ebs will do atleast 150 damage at the VERY VERY least.. thats all 6 spells doing only 25 damage each. plus another explode from the explode/nox guy which is 175 damage minimum.

So at max hp he would only have 120 hp and his gheal is canceled by the nox which leaves only a heal pot which would maybe give him 150hp At maximum.

So if he gets the MINIMAL DAMAGE of 175 hp from 4 explos and 3 ebs and can only heal a MAXIMUM Of 30 with a heal pot.. how the fuck does he live??

Btw 4 explodes and 3 ebs doing only 175 damage is like winning the lottery. all 7 spells would have to be resisted.

Just him healing?

50 damage g-heal wand + 30 damage heal pot = 80 damage healed. 120 HP - 175 damage dumped + 80 damage healed = 25hp. This is assuming he didn't get a gheal off before your nox which would allow him another potential 50 damage healed. You also need to take resists into account.

It is very possible. Back when i first made the character Kare Bear, Gunslinger and i were fighting 6 or so EE. These 6 EE synced on me and i lived. They all explossion ebd me, the sync was off. I line of sighted a couple of the ebs and had bandaids kick in. On top of that i got a gheal a heal pot and a miniheal off as i disapeared around a corner and ran away. I'm not saying that's relevent to your situation, i'm jsut saying it's possible.

Flipper

Knight

he could punch one of you
disrupt another
heal pot
gheal wand
from strengthed
resists one or two spells

i'd say it's very possible, though difficult

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

he does cast G heal before the nox...its a perfect heal and he has 125 str when u see him chugging a str its also using a pedal of trinsic, and he does resist a lot of spells tbh

krrios

Administrator

Stides said:

i don't remember this incident in particular, however:

considering 100 magery / 100 eval vs 100 resist, factoring resist chance, average 6th circle spell damage is approximately 26 hp.

considering i haven't had a hero bless in a long time, and that i quite regularly use trinsic petals, my max hp was probably 125.

7 6th circle spells would be, on average, 182 hp, which would mean 182-125=57 damage would need to be healed in order to survive, again on average.

now assuming a perfect poison, and a reasonable sync (all damage coming within 1/2 of a second, eliminating the ability to both chug and gheal wand at the same time) then no it's not a livable combo

with that being said, no offense, but nobody is perfect, and you guys are not an exception

even a slightly early nox would open up the gheal wand, a slightly late nox, or even early ebolts, would allow for a prepped gheal

and of course there's the factor of luck. it certainly could be that three or four of those spells were resisted, allowing survival even without any heals at all

my recollection of statistics is a bit fuzzy, but i think there's about a 1/10 chance that you'll resist 3 or more ebolts out of 7. uncommon, but not rare.

-- edit: just ran a simulation, there's actually a 1 in ~4.11 chance to resist 3 or more ebolts out of 7, and 1 in ~14.18 chance to resist 4 or more.

Woody III

Wanderer

boj said:
i don't remember this incident in particular, however:

considering 100 magery / 100 eval vs 100 resist, factoring resist chance, average 6th circle spell damage is approximately 26 hp.

considering i haven't had a hero bless in a long time, and that i quite regularly use trinsic petals, my max hp was probably 125.

7 6th circle spells would be, on average, 182 hp, which would mean 182-125=57 damage would need to be healed in order to survive, again on average.

now assuming a perfect poison, and a reasonable sync (all damage coming within 1/2 of a second, eliminating the ability to both chug and gheal wand at the same time) then no it's not a livable combo

with that being said, no offense, but nobody is perfect, and you guys are not an exception

even a slightly early nox would open up the gheal wand, a slightly late nox, or even early ebolts, would allow for a prepped gheal

and of course there's the factor of luck. it certainly could be that three or four of those spells were resisted, allowing survival even without any heals at all

my recollection of statistics is a bit fuzzy, but i think there's about a 1/10 chance that you'll resist 3 or more ebolts out of 7. uncommon, but not rare.

-- edit: just ran a simulation, there's actually a 1 in ~4.11 chance to resist 3 or more ebolts out of 7, and 1 in ~14.18 chance to resist 4 or more.

E. synchs should have been PERFECT considering all they do is razor synch.

elohdee

Knight

Khadgar346 said:
Yeah you're right, I can't beat Krioss and Rage and friends. But wait... Who really can?

They're beatable tbh.

Megumi

Wanderer

See all that fucking text at the bottom of the screen?

That's another reason why i refuse to use razor.

Dr Zoidberg

Wanderer

just look at that bagpack

it took me three minutes to hand a mate recalls the other day

fortunatly, if anyone came near me, i pressed Divide on the keypad and they instadied because of my leet macro.

then i used light hax

and then i set a new last target while having my spell up

yep good times

ID RATHER HAVE A CLEAN BAGPACK THAN CHEATS THO