UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Goodbye for awhile.

R.Coxon20

Sorceror
hey everyone, just wanted to say good bye to you guys. You're all shit heads in your own right and I hope you're all still playing when I get back from my training and schools. Nibbles is about to be an airborne green berret as well as the best wizard on hybrid (suck it everyone). Seriously though can't wait to get back to gaming with you clowns and see what you guys turned the server into. Peace all.

hey everyone, just wanted to say good bye to you guys. You're all shit heads in your own right and I hope you're all still playing when I get back from my training and schools. Nibbles is about to be an airborne green berret as well as the best wizard on hybrid (suck it everyone). Seriously though can't wait to get back to gaming with you clowns and see what you guys turned the server into. Peace all.
good luck buddy

Montana

Hybrid Staff Member
Where is your house? Private message me with the coordinates and the length of your enlistment and I will make sure it's waiting for you when you return.

With the utmost sincerity, thank you for serving our country.