UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Google VR Cardboard

Anyone tried it yet? Pretty fucking awesome if you ask me, you can get it for like 5-10 bux on ebay...

Simply put your phone in the cardboard headset to experience what Virtual Reality has to come, cant wait for oculus rift.

sssuuu

Knight
Anyone tried it yet? Pretty fucking awesome if you ask me, you can get it for like 5-10 bux on ebay...

Simply put your phone in the cardboard headset to experience what Virtual Reality has to come, cant wait for oculus rift.

I am sort of still waiting a bit for that too. Sounds exciting, but from the sound of it so far is that it gives people really bad motion sickness.
And I have problems with some FPS of getting a little light headed. That shit must really screw with your head.

*Rides away on an emu*

Actually I was really surprised at how well it looked, no motion sickness so far but really fucking cool... especially for 5 bux you cant beat it to try it out

Stoltz

Sorceror
Put your phone that close to your eyes and you'll fuck your eyes up sooner or later. Enjoy, but be wary.